(Ctrl + V) Post what you last copied

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

cant paste, i just copied (cut to be exact) NFS Underground from C:\ to D:\..

peep, v1 and that n00b, cant wait for this guy to neg rep your asses. take that shit to the flame section...not allowed here anymore.

C4

I am about to debate on Extremism next Thursday, was copying it from notepad to word:
Ctrl+V

Honorable President!
What is offensive? What is dangerous? What is hazardous? And so bad about Extremism? It’s not only that it’s extreme but Extremism is totally unacceptable and intolerant and most important of all, it’s a barrier to development. The Evil is not what they say about their cause but what they say about their opponents.
Newton has scientifically proven that every action has a reaction; In 1993 Samuel Huntington gave a theory on “The Clash of Civilizations” in which he clearly indicated the death of the weaker Civilization. Why is this so? Why should the weaker civilization die? I’ll explain but first Extremism. The Question is that “What is Extremism?”

Mr. President
Name Calling, Killing, Strikes and deaths it’s all a part of Extremism, it means to go against someone and force him to do something that he doesn’t want to do, Insulting others cultures, traditions and lives and to go beyond religious beliefs.

Today’s world has become a difficult place to live in, Extremism is here, it’s there and it’s everywhere and it’s a barrier to development.
It’s not only here but it’s making it’s presence known by taking these peaceful people from here and making this loud knock over here and diverting their attention into Extremism, then those people fall into Extremism as the Extremists force them into doing things their way. And therefore it’s a barrier to development.

It’s not the Extremism critique who counts, not the man who points how wrong the other man was or how strong the other man stumbled upon something,
The Credit belongs to the man, who is actually in the Arena who faces Extremism, whose face is marred by dust, sweat, blood and tears, who strives bravely! Who makes a mistake and comes short again and again. Who knows the great Enthusiasm of the person, who knows the great devotions of the person? Who knows the achievements of the person and what the person is capable of doing?
And the worst, if he fails. At least fails while daring greatly so that this place shall never be under those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Mr. President!
Genuine Politics, Extreme politics, even politics worthy of the name, the only politics I’m willing to serve is the politics of Islam, the politics of Muslims, Why are Muslims highlighted when the word Extremism is spoken?

Reaction score

vCash: 47634
Rep Power: 11 Travis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud ofTravis40 has much to be proud of

Default Who Are You?
This is basically a short bio of yourself so everyone gets to know you better .

Screen Name -

Real First Name -

Forum Nickname -

Real Life Nickname -

Race -

Male or Female -

Location -

Language -

Age -

Highlights from your life -

Spity94

Reaction score
Screen Name -

Real First Name -

Forum Nickname -

Real Life Nickname -

Race -

Male or Female -

Location -

Language -

Age -

Highlights from your life -

Reaction score
dt1chapter4.jpg

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Hey mate i was wondering interested in

DEF Arthur 22/28 6 HD, 3 TK, 5 SH, 3 PS, 5P For 3.6m

MID Young 22/27 5 HD, 6 TK, 4 SH, 3 PS, 4 AW, 5 SP For 3.5m

Or on I.D 49889

MID Fleet 23/28 5 HD 6 TK 5 SH 5 for 3.2m

MID Law for 6 HD 6 TK For 3.2m

Don't ask.

C4

10. If you come across a worthless post, you must make it known by shaking your head (smh)

9. Use the following smilies on a regular basis - &

8. Change avatar & sig at least 3 times a week

7. Laugh out loud, even when not actually laughing out loud

6. Spend more time in the shoutbox than on the actual forum

5. "tbhâ€￾ & “imoâ€￾ must be used in generally every post

4. Must be hated by The Comic Book Guy (He knows who he is)

3. When in arguments, post random pictures with the caption reading "You Mad?"

2. Upload Ring Of Honor media for the children (Lucas & Montana)

1. Make a thread entitled "How To Be Like Rell (10 Simple Rules)"