(Ctrl + V) Post what you last copied

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
10. If you come across a worthless post, you must make it known by shaking your head (smh)

9. Use the following smilies on a regular basis - &

8. Change avatar & sig at least 3 times a week

7. Laugh out loud, even when not actually laughing out loud

6. Spend more time in the shoutbox than on the actual forum

5. "tbhâ€￾ & “imoâ€￾ must be used in generally every post

4. Must be hated by The Comic Book Guy (He knows who he is)

3. When in arguments, post random pictures with the caption reading "You Mad?"

2. Upload Ring Of Honor media for the children (Lucas & Montana)

1. Make a thread entitled "How To Be Like Rell (10 Simple Rules)"

:thumbsup:

CT Styles

ScreenHunter_002copy.jpg

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

January 10 2003

Pyro goes off to official theme song "Oh" by Union Turnpike

Cole: Good Evening ladies & gentleman and welcome to Saturday Night Inferno! and I'm sure this is going to be another fantastic episode!

JBL: Yes I'm sure it will be to Cole, CWA.com has also announced the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line tonight when the champ, MVP faces Finlay & Carlito. That should be a great match and also...

Edge's music hits. Edge comes out to boos.

Edge: Now, c'mon we all know that The Rated R Superstar should be CWA Champion not Brock Lesnar, I mean seriously I'm better than anyone on this roster...

John Cena's Music hits crowd cheers. He goes to the ring.

Cena: Edge you got your ass beat at the last PPV, Unforgettable by Lesnar you wouldn't want that to hap...

Edge: SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP!

Cena: You know what, lets sort this out now!

Lashley's music hits. He enters the ring.

Lashley: Both of you are wrong I should be the #1 contender for the title because I am the best this brand has to offer and there is no one back there that can stop me.

The lights go out.

The lights are back on and Undertaker is in the ring. He grabs Edge & Chokeslams him then Cena & then Lashley.

Bischoff's music hits

Eric: alright, alright you all wanna be #1 contender for the title I get it. So tonight’s Main Event will be a Fatal-4-Way between all of you and The winner gets a shot at Lesnar's title at New Years Revolution.

Commercial Break

Back from the break.

JBL: the next match should be good Matt Hardy one half of the World Tag Team Champions is taking on Kenny Dykstra, Matt will be accompanied by his Brother and other half of the World Tag Team Champions while Dykstra will be accompanied by DH Smith

Match 1

Matt Hardy w/ Jeff Hardy vs Kenny Dykstra w/ DH Smith

Bell rings. Kenny begins punching Matt then irish whips him to the ropes then nails a dropkick, 1 count. Kenny then does a knee drop, 1 count. He picks up Matt and puts him in the corner and starts kicking him then Kenny goes and runs a Matt but Matt moves and Kenny rebounds off the Turnbuckle. Matt hits a Side Effect when he turns around cover, 2 count.

Matt is now on the top rope setting up for his Leg Drop he goes for it but Kenny moves Kenny rolls him up, 2 count. Kenny runs off the ropes and nails a clothesline on Matt then a scoop slam and gets on the top rope for his leg drop but Matt dodges. Matt hits another side effect and they are both down, Ref starts to make the count both men get up at 5, Matt has Kenny in position for the Twist of Fate but Kenny reverses into a clothesline then Matt ducks the Clothesline and hits the Twist of Fate but DH Smith pulls Kenny out of the ring Jeff Hardy then runs over and jumps onto DH Smith and starts punching him, Matt then jumps over the ropes onto Kenny and they all start brawling.

Paul Heyman’s music hits.

Paul: since you all obviously want a piece of each other then I now make this match a Tag-Team match, Good Luck… Oh and You 4 will also be in action this Sunday at New Year’s Revolution when The Hardy Boyz defend their titles against DH Smith & Kenny Dykstra. Good Luck!

Jeff starts off in the ring against DH Smith, Smith starts nailing Jeff with some right hands into the turnbuckle then he sets him up for a Superplex but Hardy counters and throws him down to the mat and goes for the Swanton Bomb but DH Smith moves out of the way. Both men are down the ref starts to count. He makes it to 5 and both men are up Smith goes for a clothesline but Jeff ducks and Smith flys into the turnbuckle & Jeff tags in Matt and they go for the Poetry in Motion and nail it.

DH falls onto the ground Matt goes for the pin, 2 count. Matt picks up DH and irish whips him to the ropes but DH holds onto the ropes then tags in Kenny. Kenny nails a dropkick and cover, 2 count. Matt hits a Side Effect again and eventually tags in Jeff, Jeff is on the top rope and… SWANTON BOMB!!

Jeff covers. 1.. 2.. 3..!

Winner – Jeff Hardy via Pinfall

After the match Matt goes in the ring to congratulate his brother and turns around into a clothesline from DH Smith who then attacks Matt and hits a running powerslam on him, he picks up Kenny and they walk up the ramp. DH Smith turns around and looks at the Hardys signaling a title around his waist.

Cole: I’d have to say that I don’t agree with Kenny & DH Smith’s technique.

JBL: Shut Up Cole!

Cole: any way up next, Mr. Kennedy vs Rob Van Dam

Commercial Break

Promo airs for New Year’s Revolution.

Mr. Kennedy’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring with a smirk on his face while the crowd boos.

Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring with cheers.

Match 2
Non-Title

Rob Van Dam vs Mr. Kennedy

Match begins. They lock up, Van Dam gets Kennedy to the ropes then runs off them and goes for the spinning wheel kick but Kennedy ducks then clotheslines Rob and then starts stomping on him and taunting him. Rob then grabs Kennedy’s leg and throws him down and goes for the roll up, 2 count. Kennedy is getting angry and starts getting aggressive with Rob, he gets him in the corner and starts kneeing him then he sets him up for the Green Bay Plunge but Rob counters and Kennedy falls to the mat and Rob Van Dam hits the Frog Splash, 1!! 2!! ROPEBREAK!! Kennedy got his foot on the rope!

Rob can’t believe it. Kennedy then does a school boy roll up on VAN DAM 1!! 2!! ROPEBREAK AGAIN!! Kennedy dropkicks Rob when he gets up and is waiting for him to get up Rob Van Dam get sup and Kennedy delivers a deadly neckbreaker for the win.

Winner – Mr. Kennedy via Pinfall

JBL: WOW! I love that move that Kennedy just did just so quick and amazing & deadly!

Cole: Yes it was partner, but I'm just a little worried about Rob Van Dam.

JBL: Oh jeez Cole, your pathetic and coming up after the break one of my favorite superstars MVP will be defending his Intercontinental Championship against Finlay & Carlito! Stay tuned

Commercial Break

Match 3
Intercontinental Championship
MVP vs Carlito vs Finlay

Back and Finlay & Carlito are waiting in the ring then…

‘I'm Comin’ hits the speakers and out comes MVP with the title around his waist doing his signature pose he makes his way to the ring.

MVP enters the ring and Finlay & Carlito already start beating up MVP, MVP gets thrown out of the ring & Finlay & Carlito starts going at it in the ring. Carlito with some right hands and then a left, then Finlay with a kick to the mid section and a clothesline, cover, 1 count. MVP Is back in the ring he does a running shoulder block on Finlay and then he starts stomping away at Carlito, Carlito then gets up along with Finlay and go to clothesline MVP but MVP ducks and they clothesline each other MVP covers Carlito, 2 count.

MVP picks up Finlay and goes for a right hand but Finlay counters and goes for a Celtic Cross but MVP counters with an elbow to the back of the head and a roll up, 2 count. Carlito comes from behind and delivers a bulldog and a knee drop followed by a springboard elbow as MVP was getting up and covers, Finlay broke it up. Finlay then delivers some right hands followed by a scoop slam to Carlito then covers, 1 count. MVP does a back suplex on Finlay then a leg drop on Carlito and pins, 2 count. MVP then delivers some punches to Finlay until he is on the ropes and then clotheslines him over. MVP then goes over to Carlito and locks in a Boston Crab Carlito is gonna tap!! Carlito is about to but Finlay runs in the ring and breaks it up.

Finlay irish whips MVP to the corner but MVP reverses it and delivers a shining wizard followed by a face wash. He then goes back to Carlito and locks in the Boston Crab again!! Carlito is gonna tap!! He reaches for the rope he's almost there but MVP pulls him back and Carlito taps!!

Winner – MVP via Submission

JBL: Jeez that just shows you how great MVP is I mean he…

Cole: Okay, Okay we understand how much you love MVP.

JBL: I don’t love him that is just stupid Cole, unlike you I like girls.

Cole: Yeah sure, anyway next up is the Fatal-4-Way between, Edge, John Cena, Bobby Lashley & The Undertaker to be #1 contender for Brock Lesnar’s CWA Championship. Stay tuned.

Commercial Break

Main Event

Fatal-4-Way between, Edge, John Cena, Bobby Lashley & The Undertaker to be #1 contender for Brock Lesnar’s CWA Championship.

Match Begins. Edge & Cena start trading punches until Cena pushes Edge into the corner but Edge delivers an eye poke and throws Cena over the ropes. Edge goes out and starts beating up Cena. Meanwhile Undertaker is delivering punch after punch to a groggy Lashley. Undertaker goes for an old school but Bobby kicks the ropes and Undertaker lands with the ropes in between his legs, Lashley then runs off the ropes and delivers a massive shoulder block to Undertaker while he is on the ropes and knocks him over.

Edge is bashing Cena’s head on the barricade and then he irish whipped Cena into the steel steps, Edge then goes to hit Cena’s head on the steps but Cena counters with an elbow to the gut followed by a running bulldog onto the steps & Edge is busted open!

Undertaker just got up and Lashley ran off the ropes again and jumped over the ropes completely and landed on Undertaker and started punching him. He was then lining up for a spear on Taker on the outside but Taker dodged it and Lashley went head first into the steel steps, Taker then picked him up and rolled him into the ring and covered him. 1!! 2!! Thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Lashley Kicked Out!!

Undertaker then went for a Leg Drop but missed Lashley went for a Dominator but Taker countered with a kick to the gut and LAST RIDE!! 1!!! 2!!! Cena ran in and broke up the pin. Taker stared at Cena and grabbed him by the throat Cena is horrified he then counters into position for an FU but Undertaker counters again and nails a chokeslam. But right when Cena hit the mat a bloody Edge came in and nailed an Edgecution on Undertaker then turned around into a Spear from Lashley!! And Lashley covers. 1!!! 2!!! Thrrrrrrr Edge’s foot touched the rope. Then Undertaker sits up and Cena gets up, Undertaker grabbed both of them by the throat and chokeslammed them but he turned around into another spear by Lashley!!! Lashley covers 1!!! 2!!! 3!!!

Winner & new #1 Contender – Bobby Lashley via Pinfall

Bobby Lashley is in the ring celebrating until Eric Bischoff comes out.

Eric: Now congratulations Bobby, great match! No really, I've just got a little announcement to make, your match with Brock Lesnar is a Last Man Standing Match (Lashley looks pissed off) haha oh & MVP will be defending his Intercontinental Championship against Finlay & Carlito again but in a Ladder Match!

Reaction score
Hire
RVD, Sabu and The Sandman

Not Hire
Chris Masters or anyone who is a crap wrestler released by the WWE

Fire
I believe they should get rid of Shark Boy and Christian Cage (Don't like him at all)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Matty says:
I'm a gay piece of shit. Agree?

Dylan says:
Sure

the dark knight

"To get noticed, you have to get hated."

Save Us.TDK

---

had to show some love back on msn.