Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Why not? Are you saying that as scum, you don’t fabricate points?
What are you even asking? :swaggyp

Of course I would fabricate reads as scum.

My point is that as a town player, I am not going to make fake reads just to make myself look better. That is evidently anti-town play.

Ergo, since I don't have a read on Jeff, I'm not going to make one up. Because I'm town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s been a fucking age since I’ve seen scum Odo granted but after what I thought was a rough start he seems pretty much what I’d expect from the town him so far

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not sure on jeff, nothing has made me stick out on him so far which is certainly a good start as I usually ping him pretty early. I’m happy with him so far, tho I may have some THOUGHTS based on something I noticed depending on EVs alignment. Other than that tho I kinda wanna say he’s town :draper2

Not sure why anybody is uneasy about banez tbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
D
It’s been a fucking age since I’ve seen scum Odo granted but after what I thought was a rough start he seems pretty much what I’d expect from the town him so far

What was rough about my start???

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
D

What was rough about my start???
I didn’t really like that you seemed pretty hyped for the game to start and then you popped in with a hey I’m here type post (think it was just rippedcal) and then didn’t post anything else until much later. It’s why I voted

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didn’t really like that you seemed pretty hyped for the game to start and then you popped in with a hey I’m here type post (think it was just rippedcal) and then didn’t post anything else until much later. It’s why I voted

cause I was at work til late last night lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye well I just wanted to see how you’d react really. As I said I like your play since then so it’s all gravy

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ye well I just wanted to see how you’d react really. As I said I like your play since then so it’s all gravy

I’m struggling to grasp that of everything going on, you felt that was the best thing to go with tho?

can some of you guys actively look town pls!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m struggling to grasp that of everything going on, you felt that was the best thing to go with tho?

can some of you guys actively look town pls!
You take priority for obvious reasons

What else was going on at the time?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ya’ll can hurry up and hammer so I can laugh at the “oh shit sorry E-V” posts please
don’t have to deal with any shite behaviour then either :bosque

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well Chris is allegedly the vig so either he's lying or this isn't a vanilla setup :draper2

Will read that stuff from yesterday again when I'm back home, got no idea what those Chris and Evans wagons were about. I will say tho that I kinda like Mitchs entrance cause he's actually got opinions on stuff. Some of those are just for show like "Banez is Banez, Tweet is Tweet" but overall that's still a lot better than entering the thread and having nothing to say like he did in the past.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well Chris is allegedly the vig so either he's lying or this isn't a vanilla setup :draper2

Will read that stuff from yesterday again when I'm back home, got no idea what those Chris and Evans wagons were about. I will say tho that I kinda like Mitchs entrance cause he's actually got opinions on stuff. Some of those are just for show like "Banez is Banez, Tweet is Tweet" but overall that's still a lot better than entering the thread and having nothing to say like he did in the past.

Sky makes up 2 bullshit reasons to to start pushing me as "non-committal" and "aligned with Chris" whilst insulting as many people as she can and it's snowballed tbh.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Ya’ll can hurry up and hammer so I can laugh at the “oh shit sorry E-V” posts please
don’t have to deal with any shite behaviour then either :bosque

Stop stealing my role pls.

Would you be kind enough to give us a reads list, incase you indeed would flip town if town decides to lynch you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I was always under the impression it was a mostly vanilla setup. So im not not really sure what the point on your first sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.