Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I dont buy btw that CP can't read me.

CP, the man who once held me a lecture in dead QT about how to play the game, cannot read me?

Yeah, 0 buys on that.

Alco

Reaction score
Are you scum this game sir?

I recall you are reading me scum every mafiagame.
I am not.

It does look like I'm scum reading you fairly often, thinking about it.

Banez

Reaction score
I am not.

It does look like I'm scum reading you fairly often, thinking about it.

Atleast i'm not easily read by you everygame, so there's that.

Alco

Reaction score
My thoughts and CP's are quite aligned actually. Should I be :worried ?

I have an uneasy feeling about Jeff. Early on he was on and off some supposed targets fairly quickly and I get the impression he's just tagging along for now.

Alco

Reaction score
He's comfortably atop the posters list again though, but I recall in his last scum game I played with him, it was one of the things that set off red flags on D1, so maybe that's a good adjustment on his part.

Alco

Reaction score
E-V though. Going after a top player like Poyser is bold, but I get the idea it backfired quite a bit and I want to vote him for it. Singling out a "tell", then not being able to provide the receipts for it, is bad news.

Banez

Reaction score
I like Alco's thoughts this game. Seems like town Alco to me.

Reactions: Poyser

Ace

Reaction score
Jeff's town and maf game have been tough to differentiate the past games I've played with him. Not willing to give him any read based on D1 play r/n.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Jeff's town and maf game have been tough to differentiate the past games I've played with him. Not willing to give him any read based on D1 play r/n.

this can’t be real lmao, he’s probably the most transparent guy

Ace

Reaction score
this can’t be real lmao, he’s probably the most transparent guy
He MVP'd the last game after playing town, repping in as mafia, and being on noone's scum list. And while I had the rest of maf nailed down I hadn't even considered him as maf.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He MVP'd the last game after playing town, repping in as mafia, and being on noone's scum list. And while I had the rest of maf nailed down I hadn't even considered him as maf.

yes, but he was able to just tunnel his erroneous scum read from his previous life

that’s not opaque play by any means, which he’d be the first to admit. Your comment lacks context and feels lazy

Ace

Reaction score
yes, but he was able to just tunnel his erroneous scum read from his previous life

that’s not opaque play by any means, which he’d be the first to admit. Your comment lacks context and feels lazy
I have played two games with him recently and neither saw me able to make definitive, good reads on him.
This is evident if you read back on previous games.
I'm not going to fabricate a read on someone for the sake of 'not looking lazy.'

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have played two games with him recently and neither saw me able to make definitive, good reads on him.
This is evident if you read back on previous games.
I'm not going to fabricate a read on someone for the sake of 'not looking lazy.'

Why not? Are you saying that as scum, you don’t fabricate points?

Status
Not open for further replies.