Crusader Kings II: A Mafia Tale GAME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Think I’m gonna just stick to my guns on EV tbh, nothing he has said has really changed my mind and my thinking he was scum was never related to chris in any way (not sure where that came from?)

But yeah sky is posting a lot of shit and I’m not really confident of the town read I gave her initially. The unvote and no revote is particularly suspicious. Not in a vacuum but like, for her...

Alco

Reaction score
See, this is also saying next to nothing. All it's saying is "this game will be easier to solve later on". Come on, Smark, have an opinion. Where's your horse in this race?
Sky kinda reacting to everything that moves makes me feel OKAY about her to be honest.

Alco

Reaction score
Yes the post about me was the epitome of irrelevance. Not to mention he’s saying he’s noticed this thing I do every single game as scum like clockwork only I didn’t do it in the very last game that he hosted :reigns3

Was just virtue signalling
This is actually very valid. Evans also didn't answer your question who you were supposedly sussing in his game, despite continuing to post. At least not until this post (These progressive readbacks might not always be the best way to go about things but oh well)

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Well that exchange with Sky felt forced enough and this post doesn't make me feel any better about it :deandre

Are you scum this game sir?

I recall you are reading me scum every mafiagame.

Banez

Reaction score
Think I’m gonna just stick to my guns on EV tbh, nothing he has said has really changed my mind and my thinking he was scum was never related to chris in any way (not sure where that came from?)

But yeah sky is posting a lot of shit and I’m not really confident of the town read I gave her initially. The unvote and no revote is particularly suspicious. Not in a vacuum but like, for her...

"I'm gonna keep my vote on EV but gonna sus sky a bit incase town ends up lynching her"

Thats how it sounds to me.

Thoughts on Mitch's opening post?

Alco

Reaction score
Hey I’m here.

Sky seems like typical Sky

Smark being more quiet is definitely unusual

I have to agree on the notion that Chris seems off

I’m liking Poyser

Evans seems like typical Evans tbh

Jeff seems off to me ngl

Odo also being quiet is weird

Tweet is Tweet

Banez is Banez

Vote Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um. Okay, I guess? :heston

Ace

Reaction score
Yo.

Not sure what the meta is for vig cc's here - if a vig would cc a fake claim this early. If they would then Chris is currently looking fairly solid although until the claim I didn't like him at all.

Sky feels town to me, just too active and aggressive for a d1 scum imo. Hasn't been afraid to polarise people and put herself in the spotlight
EV I'm not too set on either way but if enough others decide that we should hammer that one I wouldn't be mad. Certainly would give a lot of info regardless of the flip.
I haven't liked CP when he's posted. He has felt less trolly than before; a notable change of playstyle from past games, and I don't like it. I know the excuse of mobile-only may partly contribute to that too, though.
Not a fan of Smark either. My past experience with Smark is that he wouldn't give a shit if someone told him to stop posting so much random shit.
Wiling to give Poyser a slight town read as his posting style has felt more legitimate and less reigned in compared to his scum game which I called him out on last time out.
Noone else has really set me off either way.

Ace

Reaction score
Oh yeah forgot about Mitch's opening post which I think is shit, but not necessarily scummy.

Alco

Reaction score
Nah, I don't play how you want me to play.
From the previous 3 or so times I was wrong on Smark, this does look a lot like town Smark, tbh.

Ace

Reaction score
Tbh I think EV's vanilla claim only makes me more incline to vote for him. It's not a horrific worst case scenario to lose a vanilla townie particularly given the info we will get out of the flip.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
"I'm gonna keep my vote on EV but gonna sus sky a bit incase town ends up lynching her"

Thats how it sounds to me.

Thoughts on Mitch's opening post?
It’s fine for Mitch I guess? Don’t really have any tbh

Yes sorry banez. Will never be sus of 2 people at the same time ever again

In fact I still think it’s more likely Sky is probably just town. But I have certainly been burned by giving her a town read and then ignoring all of her red flag posts before

Banez

Reaction score
Oh yeah forgot about Mitch's opening post which I think is shit, but not necessarily scummy.

It just feels forced... like "I'm making these "sky is sky" and "banez is banez" reads so ppl think i've read thread but i really haven't.

on that note.

vote Mitch

Alco

Reaction score
VT. Hm. Not exactly going to say nay to that given that Barry has said the roles are simple. But got to see if any more VTs claim...
Isn't this a vanilla set-up though? :pogba

Banez

Reaction score
It’s fine for Mitch I guess? Don’t really have any tbh

Yes sorry banez. Will never be sus of 2 people at the same time ever again

I'mma just roll my eyes for your response because i'd expect player with your caliber to handle these questions better by now.

Alco

Reaction score
Sky kinda reacting to everything that moves makes me feel OKAY about her to be honest.
this post didn't age well, because her reactions turned to shit real quickly. I'm no longer feeling OKAY about Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.