Coronavirus Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Going to the grocery store out of boredom is all anyone knows what to do in my town it seems

• Haha
Reactions: Petty

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
they say Texas has third straight day of 1000 new cases since reopening.

@Chris what you guys doing down there man lmao

Hilarious. I typed in 1000 new cases in Texas into Google. The sources are all over the place. Sources 3 weeks old say 5 days in a row with 1000 new cases! Up under it, a source from last week, 4 days in a row with new cases! So on and so on. Very accurate reporting there. Guess some folks gonna believe it though.

I've been in Texas for a month now, haven't heard shit about this. Even had to get a mandatory test, due to obvious reasons.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I would only expect cases to go up in the major cities tbh, rural areas I think would only have real problems if the citizens are especially careless or if there was an outbreak in a vulnerable essential operation like daycares and nursing homes

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Hilarious. I typed in 1000 new cases in Texas into Google. The sources are all over the place. Sources 3 weeks old say 5 days in a row with 1000 new cases! Up under it, a source from last week, 4 days in a row with new cases! So on and so on. Very accurate reporting there. Guess some folks gonna believe it though.

I've been in Texas for a month now, haven't heard shit about this. Even had to get a mandatory test, due to obvious reasons.

As if you have said anything remotely in this topic that is actual accurate reporting. Just shut up.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
As if you have said anything remotely in this topic that is actual accurate reporting. Just shut up.

Broken head, I have showed facts in this thread. Not my fault your comprehension skills are seriously lacking. Also, your BTB still sucks.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I would only expect cases to go up in the major cities tbh, rural areas I think would only have real problems if the citizens are especially careless or if there was an outbreak in a vulnerable essential operation like daycares and nursing homes

It does appear Dallas is one of the cities with some issues.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
They're showing all this stuff hotels are just now starting to do in regards to cleaning rooms bc of the 'rona and all I can think is "why the fuck wasn't this being done already?" fuck a pandemic bro, just clean your shit :reigns3

I watched a show years ago that was exposing hotels and they went in to a room that looked so neat, but, used black light to show How dirty it really was. The fucking sheets alone, man, :CENA

Reactions: Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
We've had 16 days in a row with no new cases, and we have only 1 active case in the entire of NZ.

This week is probably going to be when they lift the restrictions on social distancing and large groups, we'll be allowed to have shows and concerts happen and no more restrictions on public transport or going into shops. The only thing that will remain is that our borders are still closed.

I'm pretty proud of my country :proud

Reactions: Chris

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Pretty cool how some places make it mandatory to wear masks or you can’t enter, you get fined if you can’t follow proper social distancing procedures, only a certain amount of people in a gathering, etc., yet, if you’re a protestor or rioter, it doesn’t apply.

Reactions: Swamps

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Pretty cool how some places make it mandatory to wear masks or you can’t enter, you get fined if you can’t follow proper social distancing procedures, only a certain amount of people in a gathering, etc., yet, if you’re a protestor or rioter, it doesn’t apply.

Yep. That is an unpopular fact you just threw out there.

What is the common denominator in those states that do that? I think they're a little Blue.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Technically nothing applies to rioters bc they're breaking the law already which makes it funnier to me when I see people launching bricks while wearing masks :DEAD:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Very promising news today. It is pretty unheard of to have a 90% effective Vaccine right? This gives me hope of returning to normal again. Obviously we will still be living with this Virus throughout 2021 as well, but once they start distributing this out (if it's effective as they say) we can slowly start to move on from all this. :fingerscrossed

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
We had a confirmed positive case at my workplace yesterday and they made us finish our shift, ordered a deep clean overnight, and it was business as usual today. Imagine that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You in Alberta or something?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
What are you guys doing for Christmas? They say you can have up to three households meeting over here in the UK over the Christmas period, but I honestly don't think I'll see anyone. As much as I'd love to see some people I haven't seen all year, I don't think it's worth the risk for one day.

I'll probably just stay at home with some alcohol, pizza and skip the Christmassy things this year. I just would feel guilty if anyone caught Covid that I knew. It's a weird time, but I just am not feeling it this year.