Contradicting myself. I don't care

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Uh.. the POINT was you brought up Jasmine in that thread, which YOU DID. I never said you started it all. Comprehension failed. Also, why aren't you 'dropping it'?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Great One is as pathetic Jasmine.

FACT

not on the same level, but congrats for showing some guts, i always thought you were a random dickrider.

See G1, it's at this point that you should be stfu'ing and seeing how others percieve this. If the majority of people here turn around and tell you that you're behaving just as poorly as she did then maybe you need to stop and think about it instead of rejecting it out of hand.

As it is the people who supported you on this are slowly turning on you, why? Because you don't know when to be quiet.
that's it.

Wrestling Station

@ Great One: What the fuck is with you mentioning me all the time, btw? I've gone in about 5 threads and keep see you saying "MikeRaw was the one who brought it up"... I'm truly scratching my head at this. I've stayed out of this for the most part for the longest time, but it keeps going on and on, so I post every once in a while telling you to drop it, because it's getting pretty pathetic. I actually, at the start, supported you to. You exposed what a low life Y2Jasmine was, but the way it keeps going, I'm starting to think you're not much more either.
Take the positive part of the story dude!! he didnt mention anything about "famous" :shifty:

Wait wait wait hold on. Ok we go from having Jasmine being hated and G1 being liked...To some people hating Montana and still liking G1...Now G1 is the hated one from all this or am I not seeing this right. I've said from the time I came back that G1 has taken this shit out of hand and should just drop it but now everyone else seems to see that. For once I said something before most of the forum did...I am so proud of myself.
v8ehih.jpg

jk :p

Uh.. the POINT was you brought up Jasmine in that thread, which YOU DID. I never said you started it all. Comprehension failed. Also, why aren't you 'dropping it'?
You are no doubt a great debator when it comes to wrestling (as it didnt involve any emotions). But once it cought your heart, you were lost in the shuffle.
I would like to say that these kind of things happen for anyone anywhere around the world, its either you will learn from that past experience and stand back up stronger than before and go on' or you will just keep on crying and breaking your own heart for a useless painful lame experience. Its your choice G1. Try to carry on and try to take it easy and I know that one day you will find the better person that will make you forget about this bad experience.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You are no doubt a great debator when it comes to wrestling (as it didnt involve any emotions). But once it cought your heart, you were lost in the shuffle.
I would like to say that these kind of things happen for anyone anywhere around the world, its either you will learn from that past experience and stand back up stronger than before and go on' or you will just keep on crying and breaking your own heart for a useless painful lame experience. Its your choice G1. Try to carry on and try to take it easy and I know that one day you will find the better person that will make you forget about this bad experience.

:roflmao:

MikeRaw

All I said was what had already been brought up, lmao. I said "Anyone who follows a molester with no life to another forum is clearly Blue", which was actually being on your side for once. I dont' see how that's "bringing it up" when the whole thread had already been about him/her and her new forum.
And, let's just pretend I did bring it up, do you have no self control that you just HAVE to reply?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Wait wait wait hold on. Ok we go from having Jasmine being hated and G1 being liked...To some people hating Montana and still liking G1...Now G1 is the hated one from all this or am I not seeing this right. I've said from the time I came back that G1 has taken this shit out of hand and should just drop it but now everyone else seems to see that. For once I said something before most of the forum did...I am so proud of myself.

I said all of the participants were smurfs from the start.

The rest of your post is typical Blaze stupidity.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

not on the same level, but congrats for showing some guts, i always thought you were a random dickrider.

that's it.

Keyword: Thought

I'm actually one of the biggest asshole dick guys on this forum. I don't usually take sides. But I wouldn't expect you to know. We don't cross paths that often.

Yeah, but somebody needed it to say it. He got annoying after awhile.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well that smiley sucks and totally does not convey my applause properly at all.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Keyword: Thought
exactly.
I'm actually one of the biggest asshole dick guys on this forum.
if you say so..

I don't usually take sides.But I wouldn't expect you to know. We don't cross paths that often.
yea..different spammers.but honestly, until now i never saw you taking an uncommon position.
Yeah, but somebody need it to say it. He got annoying after awhile.
i do agree on that. not the level of Jasmale though. and tbh even that slut shouldn't have been banned imo, but that's another story.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Man, can we get a new clapping smiley? I often like to clap for people, and like you, that one just isn't doing it for me. Can we get one with like, the hands down, and maybe have the guy have a top hat?

th_smiley-clapping.gif
I know its not got a top hat but I think it works...maybe that one is to big but

this one is to small imo

clapsmiley.gif

this one is a little bit smaller then the first one and I say a very good one

299980vck11pfjn1.gif