Contradicting myself. I don't care

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Rofl, yeah. Because you're just like the blueberries I addressed in that thread. If you're referring to my post which called them all pathetic for leaving, read the one RIGHT BEFORE IT. Funny thing is MikeRaw, has mentioned her much more than I have. And another funny thing is, is I dropped it a long time ago. THEN, Monkey made the thread. So hence why I said provide facts, since it seems to me you're all talking out of your ass (like usual with the people on here) and trying to do the simple, common thing to connect the two together to take a shot at me without thinking it through. So until then, you're a pussy bitch.

Great One

Oh btw, I think I also actually asked for the thread to be closed, twice. So please, Soulpower, Mikeraw, Monkey, if this pansy smurf can't list proof for his claims, then do so yourselves, since I'm EXTREMELY curious and openly aware and willing to what you will have to say.

Great One

Can you show where I did this? Besides the Adam thing, which I admitted to that I could have ignored him.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

See?

Unnecessarily long bullshit damage control post.

I think you know why, but you're playing dumb. Denial is a bitch, eh?

Great One

Uh.. it took me 20 seconds at most to write that. And it was still shorter in comparison to the amount you posted in here. Also, why would I openly ask for proof if I'm 'playing dumb,' more like you ARE dumb, if you can't understand that I'm willing to listen and accept it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Prudence would dictate that since your side of the story had already been heard repeating it and taking shots at the doubters does nothing except make you look bitter. Which you stated numerous times that you were not.

Great One

Yeah, but where did I take a shot at them other than the time I just aforementioned? And I'm sorry but it was still a shock to me that they would leave IWF, trying to get AWAY from drama, for that.

Great One

Besides the Adam thing, which I admitted to that I could have ignored him.
???

I also just don't see the point of this thread. Did I start the initial thread? No. Did I not ask for the previous thread to be closed? Yes. It's obvious I wasn't continuing anything after asking for that. It just makes no sense to me how people are trying to pin this on me and accuse me of something, for what reason?

You are one pathetic fuck. Thats all i'm saying.

No need for explanations, and long bullshit post.

You're a pathetic fuck. Thats all there is to it.

See how simple that is.

Great One

Yes, and you can't prove why. You're a dumb cunt, for making a nonsensical, essentially worthless thread.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
See G1, it's at this point that you should be stfu'ing and seeing how others percieve this. If the majority of people here turn around and tell you that you're behaving just as poorly as she did then maybe you need to stop and think about it instead of rejecting it out of hand.

As it is the people who supported you on this are slowly turning on you, why? Because you don't know when to be quiet.

Great One

Ok, but did I not say I could have and admitted to not ignoring the ONE time regarding this incident? That seems to be the only one you implied, thus how does it make sense to say things like "i am as pathetic as her," "but come on," "let it go." etc. based off of that one time? I don't see how this is adding up or making sense to you to anywhere near that degree.

Yes, and you can't prove why. You're a dumb cunt, for making a nonsensical, essentially worthless thread.

I don't need to prove it. Its common knowledge to most people.

I'm not gonna explain it to you because you're to damn dumb to figure it out yourself.