Contradicting myself. I don't care

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

No, it's significant, just not as significant as the four people in this thread were making it out to be. Considering I asked to essentially void it in the same thread.

Great One

If I wasn't listening, I wouldn't have bothered to ask for an explanation. And if I truly was 'bitter' then I wouldn't know it, hence why I ask.

phantomgerald

G1, just live with it. Why bother to reply to the thread? Doesn't that just prove what he said about you giving a ultra-defensive response? Nobody will forget it so just live with it, and accept that people might occasionally bring it up. That doesn't mean you'll have to reply everytime they do.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
See? More people get it. What are the odds it sinks in on the one who should be getting the message here?

Great One

See? More people get it. What are the odds it sinks in on the one who should be getting the message here?
Yeah, I got it. But I apparently already had it, since I asked the fucking thread to be closed long ago.

MikeRaw

@ Great One: What the fuck is with you mentioning me all the time, btw? I've gone in about 5 threads and keep see you saying "MikeRaw was the one who brought it up"... I'm truly scratching my head at this. I've stayed out of this for the most part for the longest time, but it keeps going on and on, so I post every once in a while telling you to drop it, because it's getting pretty pathetic. I actually, at the start, supported you to. You exposed what a low life Y2Jasmine was, but the way it keeps going, I'm starting to think you're not much more either.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait wait wait hold on. Ok we go from having Jasmine being hated and G1 being liked...To some people hating Montana and still liking G1...Now G1 is the hated one from all this or am I not seeing this right. I've said from the time I came back that G1 has taken this shit out of hand and should just drop it but now everyone else seems to see that. For once I said something before most of the forum did...I am so proud of myself.

MikeRaw

Lol, Blaze. I wouldn't say everyone just decided to hate him, but I know what you mean. I'm sure some people still like G1. I'm not gonan speak for everyone else, but for me personally, it just sinks in more and more that
1-He's taking this way too far, and too long. Think about how it's actually affected the forum. We've lost a chunk of members through this whole thing, and new members must be wondering why the fuck they would stick around with all this going on
2-How stupid it was in the first place to get involved with someone over a wrestling forum.

Everyone knows there's no such thing as a hot female wrestling fan :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Lol, Blaze. I wouldn't say everyone just decided to hate him, but I know what you mean. I'm sure some people still like G1. I'm not gonan speak for everyone else, but for me personally, it just sinks in more and more that
1-He's taking this way too far, and too long. Think about how it's actually affected the forum. We've lost a chunk of members through this whole thing, and new members must be wondering why the fuck they would stick around with all this going on
2-How stupid it was in the first place to get involved with someone over a wrestling forum.

Everyone knows there's no such thing as a hot female wrestling fan :shifty:

your second point I been saying for awhile now. Why get involed with a chick over a wrestling forum. Yes what she did was wrong by every means but I mean if G1 didn't even get involed with her none of this would have ever happend...well unless she did it to someone else but still the point is G1 might think he didn't start all this but really all this got started by them two back when they got started with each other online.

Also the fact of hot female wrestling fans is true 99% time. Every so often I'll see a hot wrestling fan...but then there is always something wrong with her like she is a idiot or a slut or something lol..

MikeRaw

Stop mentioning me in your points. Don't try to pin it on me as "bringing it back up". There had been about 10 posts in that thread that day already before I posted. Point failed.