Congrats to the new Super Mod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It's actually not pointless at all. It satifies me that I am better than you and you're ugly.

-Constantine

Reaction score
It satisfies me that you have a seeding obsession with me, so much so that you've dedicated yourself to bitching and whining about me atleast 5 times every time you're on. Thank you. Have a nice day.

You're so much fun.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah man, I'm obsessed yet you're the one who follows me into each thread I post in.

Keep trying, wigger.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
You obviously know nothing about this douchebag. He has flamed people already and now that he has smod status, he posts as if he fucking owns the place. NONE of the other mods or admins have ever posted like that. It's so fucking arrogant.

The first part of your post is untrue. I think that only happened to you because pretty much none of the other guys who were made mods (besides the undeserving -Constantine) have been hated on at all. I would rather have guys like Bonez and Enzo and Knox and Nino telling me to STFU than some new bitch who thinks he is something special. I don't care if I have been here longer, have more posts, whatever, I would still rather have respectable members telling me to chill instead of some smurf with 200 posts who thinks being a smod is actually a step up in life.

Either he is Mike's alt or he sucked Mike's dick. I see no other rational reason to move a guy up who has been here for a week.

Please. Since there's only like 4 or 5 of us, you're only aloud to praise one black guy per post.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
racecard11.jpg