Congrats to the new Super Mod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
@MizMasta Yes. I've run two different GFX/Wrestling related websites and Ran one forum myself, Modded too many to count.

Regardless this has turned into a flame-fest. I'm here. I'm mod. Get used to it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yea Yea Yea. Who cares what you say when all that matters is what Mike thinks. So you can throw a hissy fit. But its not gonna get you anywhere. And im not just sticking by his side because hes my friend. Just grow the hell up and stop bitching and moaning. Its a sad disgrace that your doing this. SMFD!!

The rest of the forum cares, you imbecile, because they know my choices are the right choices. No one cares about you and your friend.

Don't act as if you wouldn't be opposed if I were the one who got this position. STFU and get out of here, you are just sticking up for your apparent friend without even knowing anything about the members here who should have gotten this.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Other members may have been deserving but I was asked. I accepted. I have actually noticed many members supporting me.

Also, I need nobody to defend me.

You can continue your flaming now that it's in the right section. Have a nice day.

I can understand if you were getting the position. You've been a regular here for a long time and you can be a great poster. You're informative. You however flame relentlessly and ruin good topics. I have no problem with you other than you ruin topics on a consistent basis.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Bitching and complaining about this situation is not going to change it. So it is rather redundant.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'm hoping bitching and complaining about it will get you back to your proper senses and be the smart admin you can be.

Noob over intelligent, long time members? Fail.

Enzo. Knox. Do it.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I'm hoping bitching and complaining about it will get you back to your proper senses and be the smart admin you can be.

Noob over intelligent, long time members? Fail.

Enzo. Knox. Do it.

For someone who doesn't care about the internet or message boards you seem to care too much about situations like this that honestly really don't matter. Instead of making a big deal about it find something else to occupy your time with? Maybe sitting around neg repping people on a message board, definitely a productive hobby.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah man, make a new rule that it can't be abused and then go ahead an encourage people to abuse it.

:rolleyes:

You just can't admit the fact that you totally shunned awesome members who should have gotten this position and gave it to some new smurf who hasn't proven shit. Why don't you just move Monk back up to admin? I'd even prefer that over this shit. I still think Monk is a dick but at least he did his fair share of work to move up instead of wagging his dick for you to get it.

I give a shit when someone makes a dumb decision in a forum I like to visit daily. I may argue with these guys but I still like a hell of a lot of them and respect the people who contribute intelligent posts and show they can be leaders.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I didn't consider anyone but XBA and Constantine. To be honest I would of loved to of had adhyanta as admin. You really are making this too much of a big deal. A super moderator simply moderates all sections of the forum. I don't see why people put positions like this up on a pedestal. You don't have to like all decisions made here and if it is that much of a big deal then simply leave if it is causing so much heart ache. Nothing major would of changed if Knox Beard or Enzo were made a super mod instead of Constantine.

You guys may continue your complaints but it will lay upon deaf ears.

-TJ-

Reaction score
<--- Next smod

:smh

Any who LHR, it's very obvious Mike is going to stay by his decision, so please stop... >.> It won't get you anywhere.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
<--- Next smod

:smh

Any who LHR, it's very obvious Mike is going to stay by his decision, so please stop... >.> It won't get you anywhere.
Nah, I'm actually going to start posting regularly in the Wrestling Forums again so I am the Next Smod :shifty: The Road to Smodmania begins!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I didn't consider anyone but XBA and Constantine. To be honest I would of loved to of had adhyanta as admin. You really are making this too much of a big deal. A super moderator simply moderates all sections of the forum. I don't see why people put positions like this up on a pedestal. You don't have to like all decisions made here and if it is that much of a big deal then simply leave if it is causing so much heart ache. Nothing major would of changed if Knox Beard or Enzo were made a super mod instead of Constantine.

It's a big deal because this is a forum I enjoy coming to daily and having to have some annoying dick running shit is gay.

Things would be different because Knox and Enzo actually deserve it so, yes, it would be a much different scenerio. Like I said, how would you feel if you were the perfect candidate for a higher position at work and some new guy walks in and gets it the next day? I'm not saying Enzo and Knox (or Bonez or any of the other more obvious/correct choices) would care or would be remotely upset but this is very unfair to people who have been here a long time and contribute excellent posts.

You have a whole bunch of great mods yet you choose this fuck? I don't get it, I really don't. He comes here, tries to take over the GFX forum, flames Weebo, and gets a smod spot? Fuck man, I must be next in line to get admin then.

You know I don't dislike you, Mike, but you also know I have a big mouth and speak my mind. This is one of the dumbest decisions ever. I don't expect you to say to yourself WELL DAMN, I GOTTA CHANGE THIS BECAUSE HOTROD THINKS I SHOULD but I am really hoping you decide to change to one of the other guys.

I can sense already that this idiot thinks he owns the place now.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score

That's your problem, that's always been your problem. You never listen to anyone on this board until it's too late. Seriously man, what the fuck's your deal with looking down on everyone despite BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION you've failed as an admin over and over again and even nearly got the forum destroyed with your own incompetence. Everybody knows you're in charge, man. Trying to make unpopular decisions that are wrong just to make them doesn't make you a good leader or admin. The only reason the best mods on the site got their stuff is because the collective board voted on them, they never would have got a chance had you decided anything. Is any of that making sense to you?

All I ask is you take a little more time to think this through a little better before you screw up yet again.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I feel like Christian the night Sheamus won the title. I've been putting in work for years, gotten praise for the things I've done and got alot of fans/friends in the process. Then some new guy shows up, has a few good posts here and there then BAM he's new champion.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Mike, we are seriously just trying to give you opinions so you see where we are coming from. Most of us have e-known each other for years and we want to choose the best for this place. We want to see our e-companions get where they deserve to be. It's not cool to suddenly take some new guy and put him above other guys who had to work for a mod spot in the first place.

Nino, Enzo, Knox, Bonez, XBA (if he ever takes it), guys like this deserve this spot. They worked for it. They earned it. -Constantine did nothing to deserve it right now.

Don't be offended, you just should try to listen to your community for once. It's not meant to shoot down -Constantine (though I find him an arrogant prick), it's just not right to not even ask these other guys if they want it.

Travis40

Reaction score
To be completely honest, and I have no reason to suck up to anyone, because I know I will never have any power here....I think this is a good choice. Constantine has made great posts, and he's shown that he is more than capable of handling this position. Sure, there are members who have been here longer, and have more posts, but Constantine was picked by Mike Chaos. I don't know why all of this hate is directed toward Constantine, when this wasn't even his decision. He's a great member, and I'm behind Mike Chaos's decision 100%. Bitching and complaining about this will get you nowhere, so you guys might as well quit. I can understand why some members would feel as if they were more qualified, but Constantine has shown that he is more than ready to handle this position.

Congrats Constantine