Congrats to the new Super Mod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Congrats Constantine. I see people here decided to go against your beliefs and judgments. Mike made a good move here to pick you for SMod. You clearly have the right mindset, you stay out of bullshit, you are a great member and I personally believe you will do your job well. Be careful though.

As far as everyone else goes, I've never let "my emotions control me" or whatever. That's full of shit, you are full of shit... Dylan said it best, once your liked on the forum, you become popular and than you get liked by the staff (i.e. myself).... then once you become a mod/smod/admin, everyone turns on you, you lost control, become demodded, and its off to the next guy. It happens, so what. Stop making this thread a flame thread and give this guy some credit for what he's done the past month or so.

Congrats.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
1) Considering the fact that Enzo has just got done ranting around various parts of the forum that his wish has been to end all the stupid, moronic, bandwagon type posting on these forums. So if the goal was to get an Smod who would take the position seriously and put a stop to out of control flaming outside of HIAT, then he would of been a great go-to guy for the position. I don't believe Enzo has any sort of clique affiliation with anyone, as he's always spoke his mind out against everyone when they do something stupid. Similar to Great One in mentality and responsibility.

2) That said, I have no problems with Constantine being made Smod. Think about it. Worst case scenario he's simply taking over an abandoned Smod position held unstably back and forth between Word Life, Xtremebadass, Beer & I'm sure there's been a few others tossed around. The WORST that Constantine can do is just be another failed Smod following a string of similar stories. The best that Constantine can do is actually start bringing back some integrity and entertainment to serious discussions. Something that I have worked hard to try and maintain in my own section to ensure that childish posts are removed from view. So for now I'm willing to give Constantine the benefit of the doubt and am sure that we can come together as staff.

Is there more qualified and probably trustworthy candidates for this position? Yes. Enzo, Bones, Kizza, Axis & Monk are all good choices. However, it is ultimately up to Mike who becomes staff and who doesn't. Even if Constantine is an unpopular choice for now, I think history speaks for itself that all the complaining in the world isn't going to prevent an inevitable trainwreck if that is how this is destined to end up.

Congrats Constantine. I hope you eventually earn your new title.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I just want to say that I take offense and don't consider what I said to be bitching or complaining. I don't care or know Constantine to care about how good he is. I certainly don't hate him. I simply used logic. I just want things to be fair and ultimately lead to better things for everyone around here. Constantly stirring the pot and doing random guys you like favors is the sign of a crap decision maker in my eyes. And i've yet to be told any of what I said is wrong, just that it won't change anything. To me that's the sign of someone who doesn't have a lot of testicular fortitude and is simply hiding behind power.

I'm going to call what I see, and that's that when it comes to doing stuff for the place, MC's ace and deserves to be admin. I just think someone else should be in charge of this sort of thing, as Chaos seems hell bent on making decisions for no logical reason.

In the end though, i've said my piece and i'm going to move on one way or another without harm.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Mike's proven on a consistent basis that his psyche is quite unstable in terms of the ability to maintain power. One set of weeks Monkeystyle will be the most hated person in his mind. The next set of weeks he makes Monk administator of the forum. One day he could openly flame Word Life about how he's a kiss ass and useless, the next day he assigns Word Life as Smod "because something bad happened in his life today". Rules change on an inconsistent basis, staff is switched around as if they are popular wardrobe and disagreements fall of deaf ears as instead of coming to terms with his compulsive behavior, he becomes mingled with a sense of pride & infallibility that only causes more turmoil rather than provides explanations.

My point is, don't expect this to last too long. You won't be able to convince Mike to change his mind, for he will eventually change his mind on his own volition within the next couple of days and we'll have another fresh face in the position of Smod that we can criticize to no avail.

Kizza

Reaction score
Couldn't give two shits about this, you haven't earned my legendary congratulations yet noob.

Axis

Reaction score
Another instance of a random shakeup of the staff, for no other reason than that there is a good candidate. Just because a position can be given doesn't mean that it should be. All this does is cause friction, create unwanted tension, and further cliques within the forum. It's time for these illogical, reactive decisions to stop. Perhaps Constantine will play a leading role in putting an end to them. His promotion is certainly part of the problem. Hopefully irony will prevail and he will also be part of the solution.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That's not what redundant means >_<

Haha excellent observation Axis I questioned myself when I typed that post. I was unsure of what the full definition was so I googled it at the time and was satisfied with one of the results.

redundant
adjective
2. superfluous, extra, surplus, excessive, unnecessary, unwanted, inordinate, inessential

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As far as everyone else goes, I've never let "my emotions control me" or whatever. That's full of shit, you are full of shit... Dylan said it best, once your liked on the forum, you become popular and than you get liked by the staff (i.e. myself).... then once you become a mod/smod/admin, everyone turns on you, you lost control, become demodded, and its off to the next guy. It happens, so what. Stop making this thread a flame thread and give this guy some credit for what he's done the past month or so.

Congrats.

Hasn't happened to me yet. So I'm still in the green. As long as Constantine doesn't kiss ass and become a yes man, he should be safe.

Reaction score
My 2 cents:

Do I think this is a bad move? Yes. Do I care? No, not really. Why? Because there have been so many poor decisions made on these forums that haven't affected me nor have I cared about, so why begin to now.

Good luck, fella.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Congrats Constantine. I see people here decided to go against your beliefs and judgments. Mike made a good move here to pick you for SMod. You clearly have the right mindset, you stay out of bullshit, you are a great member and I personally believe you will do your job well. Be careful though.

You obviously know nothing about this douchebag. He has flamed people already and now that he has smod status, he posts as if he fucking owns the place. NONE of the other mods or admins have ever posted like that. It's so fucking arrogant.

then once you become a mod/smod/admin, everyone turns on you, you lost control, become demodded, and its off to the next guy. It happens, so what. Stop making this thread a flame thread and give this guy some credit for what he's done the past month or so.

The first part of your post is untrue. I think that only happened to you because pretty much none of the other guys who were made mods (besides the undeserving -Constantine) have been hated on at all. I would rather have guys like Bonez and Enzo and Knox and Nino telling me to STFU than some new bitch who thinks he is something special. I don't care if I have been here longer, have more posts, whatever, I would still rather have respectable members telling me to chill instead of some smurf with 200 posts who thinks being a smod is actually a step up in life.

The second part of your post is lulz. What has he honestly done in the two weeks he has been here? I've seen him flame multiple times and just make graphics. WOW, LET'S MAKE THIS GUY A SMOD, AMIRITE????

Infact, it's barely even been 2 weeks. He joined on May 27th and has done absolutely nothing to deserve a smod spot.

Either he is Mike's alt or he sucked Mike's dick. I see no other rational reason to move a guy up who has been here for a week.

...god...

Reaction score
My 2 cents:

Do I think this is a bad move? Yes. Do I care? No, not really. Why? Because there have been so many poor decisions made on these forums that haven't affected me nor have I cared about, so why begin to now.

Good luck, fella.
God I fucking love you.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I may have flamed one person, Weebo. Arguably.

But lets be honest here, My promotion to Smod has already caused a insane stir of activity. I provide and try to bring life to the GFX section. I intelligently post in both wrestling and MMA. I've already told people I know about the forum to try and get them to come here. I've suggested contests and brought about good discussion. Hell, I ever post pictures of women.

The only thing you got on me is that I've only been here a month or so, yet I'm already at 300 posts and brought with me a member who's already at and or above 250. Not that post quantity matters, just saying.

And your flaming is pointless against me and I think that's what aggravates you the most.

Keep whining, its giving the forum activity and really that's all that matters. :)