Concert Calendar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

No they had The Truth which was an AweMazing album IMO and then Decleration which unlike most bands was harder then the last but for some reason it just didn't catch on or soemthing cuase I didn't hear much about it.

seX-Power

Paramore just announced a show for the 24th of February. I HAVETOHAVETOHAVETOHAVETOHAVETO go to this.

Kizza

Shinedown is extremely underrated. I think their next album is going to be phenomenal...he's got a wicked fucking voice... probably the best SINGER in a current rock band. Not that Sound Of Madness wasn't good, it's almost a completely new band so I think that was their warm up album.
BTW, Bleeding Through, wtf ever happened to them? They dropped off the face of the earth. They haven't had an album in years have they?

This. Shinedown have gotten alot of airplay with Second Chance over here, but that's quite possibly the weakest song off Sound Of Madness. What A Shame is sooo good.

Bleeding Through have an album coming out next year. Plus, they released Declaration last year.

Toddy

Reaction score
Just brought my ticket for Paramore in Christchurch yesterday and from what i hear I got the last of the presale tickets so I'm looking forward to my first concert.