Concert Calendar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Post up what upcoming concerts you'll be attending... ya know..who you're seeing..at what venue. And maybe after the concert passes, post the set list and a review of the show.

ALICE IN CHAINS @ Irving Plaza 9/8 (OMFG!!!!!!)

CHILDREN OF BODOM w/ Black Dahlia Murder @ Starland Ballroom 9/19

IN FLAMES @ Starland Ballroom 10/2

PARAMORE w/ The Swellers @ Hammerstein Ballroom October 21st

THE USED @ Roseland Ballroom 10/27

ATREYU @ Roseland Ballroom 10/29

METALLICA @ Madison Square Garden 11/14

BRAND NEW @ Nassau Colliseum 11/28

PeepShow

Post up what upcoming concerts you'll be attending... ya know..who you're seeing..at what venue. And maybe after the concert passes, post the set list and a review of the show.

PARAMORE w/ The Swellers @ Hammerstein Ballroom October 21st

METALLICA @ Madison Square Garden 11/14

BRAND NEW @ Nassau Colliseum 11/28

FUCK YOU. And Brand New is even playing with Thrice then too, right? God dammit. None of these awesome bands are EVER within 3 hours of me. Sucks so much.

noumenon

That's one of the benefits of living in NY...most bands come through pretty regularly.

PeepShow

Yeah, well I'm stuck near Indy (Where you'd think bands would come), but they don't. They go to the other big cities around Indy like Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, and shit that are all at least 2-3 hours away.

/slit wrists

noumenon

Take the ride and see 'em. I go to concerts that are out of way sometimes ...make a whole road trip out of it. Usually turns out pretty fun. When Dark Tranquillity plays we always go see them in Philly and meet up with them and do Blue shit around the before the show.

PeepShow

I just don't know many people who like the same bands as I do. That's the main problem. So someone who I meet and they like the same bands but I don't know them that well and then asking to travel that far to see them is a bit awkward imo.

Wordlife

Dark Tranquillity = Beast!

Projector >>>>>> ALL ALBUMS THEY'VE DONE! :)

Great list bro, I'm also seeing Paramore again, Children of Bodom, Alice and Chains, and In Flames here in Chicago too in the coming months :D

.... but also add Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains, Dethklok/Mastodon, and Queensryche :)

noumenon

I forgot about the Dethklok show as well.

I'm actually in pretty good with In Flames and Dark Tranquility.
A friend of mine who lives in Philly does photography for DT so whenever they're in the area we head over there and have some fun with them before the show.

J

Shows_emmure.jpg

Only 3 day's away, Can't wait >.< Emmure and Oceano are soooo fuckin brutal.

Shows_gwar_000.jpg

Gwar is defenitly legends and just seen Job for a Cowboy a month ago and there awesome.

atr_new.jpg

Kristina Scabbia live, need I say more.

Shows_blackdahlia.jpg

Seen them a month ago, impressed me so much I'm going again.

ffdp09.jpg

AweMazing!

SavingAbel.jpg

...Slight fans of everyone at the show.

icp_web.jpg

...Not a big fan of ICP but my soon to be gf again wants to go, Silly Juggallete.

Plus I'm going to see Thousand Foot Krutch, Jars of Clay and Static FM but couldn't find a poster of that. Plus October 16th I know its not a concert but I get to go see the one, THE FUCKIN ONLY! DANE FUCKIN COOK!

noumenon

lol...Emmure. Both them and Endwell are still like local bands to me. I grew up around all of those kids.

ICP... you couldn't pay me enough to see them. Both them and their fans are some of the weirdest and most brain dead people on the fuckin planet. Good luck at that one man..lol. I have to find this video of the "Juggalo Retreat" some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Wordlife

ICP! OMFG I'M SEEING THEM TOO! GOING TO THAT BANG! POW! BOOM! TOUR! GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ALBUM! :D :D :D

Ballin

Reaction score
09/24 - Motorhead
10/10 - Kylesa/Saviours
10/12- Mastodon/Dethklok

ROH on that Friday, Kylesa on that Saturday and Mastodon on that Monday...should be pretty killer.

noumenon

I dunno if you've ever seen Dethklok live before but it's absolutely priceless. They're hysterical...not to mention pretty fuckin kick ass.

Wordlife

^hell yeah I saw them last year... man they kick ass! And now they're touring with Mastodon.... pretty good to me :D