Concert Calendar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^that's awesome!

I'm seeing Insane Clown Posse & (hed) P.E. next Tuesday... and Megadeth/Machinehead/Suicide Silence on November 17th in Wisconsin (lol I gotta drive over there to see them, but I dont care)

noumenon

MACHINE FUCKIN HEAD NOVEMBER 6TH @ THE CRAZY DONKEY!!!!!!!!!
ONLY MACHINE HEAD HEADLINING DATE OF 09! SO FUCKIN PSYCHED!!

noumenon

Just saw The Used and The Almost last night. Great show but OMFG 13 year old kids do not know how to behave at cancerts. All they fucking do is push.

J

My friend and I are thinking about going to see Black Dahia Murder, I seen them already at Mayhem but there awesome plus there's from Michigan so why not, it's only 18 so well worth it cuase they put on one hll of a show.

noumenon

They put on a great show. I actually saw them the night they got signed years ago. They played at this tiny ass little club near me called Redzone with Into Eternity. Got trashed with them...good shit.
Years later they got my friends number at Sounds Of The Underground and drunk dialed her for 3 days...lol

noumenon

Paramore Set list from last month...forgot to post.

Ignorance
I Caught Myself
That's What You Get
Looking Up
Emergency
Crushcrushcrush
Turn It Off
Here We Go Again
Careful
Conspiracy
Where The Lines Overlap
Decode

ENCORE:
Misguided Ghosts
Misery Business
Brick By Boring Brick

PeepShow

:n: @ picking all the crappy stuff from Riot. Lacks When It Rains, Born For This, and Let The Flames Begin.

noumenon

Yeah, it was a very AWKIF and BNE heavy set. I guess they played Riot! to death on their last few tours.

J

Well went to the Prada, Story of the Year and Haste the Day show. Next is.

underOath and August Burns Red - December 6th

Boys like Girls and Uncle Cracker - Free show on New years =D

J

Well went to the Prada, Story of the Year and Haste the Day show. Next is.

underOath and August Burns Red - December 6th

Boys like Girls and Uncle Cracker - Free show on New years =D

noumenon

How was SOTY?

I saw them with Brand New on the Deja Entendu touring cycle, still stands as one of my favorite shows.

J

Never had listened them but at the show they had the crowd going like hte circle pits were AweMazing.

noumenon

You should check them out, they're pretty good. Little bit of pop punk infused with harder elements. They've got some pretty bad ass riffs and some cool little solos. Usually put on a kick ass live show.

J

I have been live, after the show they put on there's no way I couldn't get into them, it was the same way with Shinedown, Bleeding Through, Cancer Bats along with a few other bands, if you put on a good show live I'll defenitly give you a listen.

noumenon

Shinedown is extremely underrated. I think their next album is going to be phenomenal...he's got a wicked fucking voice... probably the best SINGER in a current rock band. Not that Sound Of Madness wasn't good, it's almost a completely new band so I think that was their warm up album.
BTW, Bleeding Through, wtf ever happened to them? They dropped off the face of the earth. They haven't had an album in years have they?