Competent Admins Are ftw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I've been here longer than you, more competent, more likeliness, more popularity, etc.

And what I said was a joke, so you all should just stfu and get off my nuts, I'm not going anywhere, sorry

rofl'd at the first statement.

Pretty sure you weren't joking, nice try at getting out of it though. Oh and about you not going anywhere, we'll see.

I love this thread btw.

LadyHotrod

Qwake, wanna be the IWF Chris Jericho? You'd fit the role.

Qwake

^ How so?

I dunno if you meant that as a compliment but even to be refered to as fitting the role of Chris Jericho makes me feel honoured. :eek:

Kizza

rofl'd at the first statement.

Pretty sure you weren't joking, nice try at getting out of it though. Oh and about you not going anywhere, we'll see.

I love this thread btw.

Hey man, he's been her longer, has competence and has higher amounts of popularity. You know, liked like all the glorious leaders of the past. Hitler, Stalin and co were all loved man.

LadyHotrod

^ How so?

I dunno if you meant that as a compliment but even to be refered to as fitting the role of Chris Jericho makes me feel honoured. :eek:

Check the Know Your Role thread I made here (in HIAT).

I'l add you as Y2J.

Qwake

More importantly, did I just see Monkeystyle's name back in red?!?!?