Competent Admins Are ftw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

and is that because he revealed TOP SECRET GOSS from the staff room?

"GOSS"? not familuar with that, but if your asking if its because he posted stuff from the staff room elsewhere, then yes. Being on staff is a trust issue, if your going to use stuff in the staff room to trash the staff elsewhere then how do we know you can be trusted?

I must of been fucked up the other day when I looked at his profile. I don't know how that happened, he may of joined the BTB staff from the group memberships, otherwise I have no clue why he is in BTB staff. Glad you brought it up again.

If you would like BTB moderator again you are welcome to it.

that asnwers my question I just asked in the staff room. But thats why I was asking about BTB Staff vs. Mod. Because sp is now listed as BTB staff, not mod. Was that a mistake?

Axis

That was my fault, actually. I was trying to put Mizmaster in the Fed category, but accidentally made him on BTB staff. Mah bad.

Qwake

Following what Kizza said. I thought italics was following the new direction of the forum and everything, yet in the post Kizza pointed out, he clearly says he doesn't care about the forum anymore and that the forums gone to shit. If that's how he feels why is he still apart of staff?

And no, you guys cannot ignore this post like you do most others. Explain right now why he should be an Smod after a post like that.

Wordlife

I've been here longer than you, more competent, more likeliness, more popularity, etc.

And what I said was a joke, so you all should just stfu and get off my nuts, I'm not going anywhere, sorry

Great One

Following what Kizza said. I thought italics was following the new direction of the forum and everything, yet in the post Kizza pointed out, he clearly says he doesn't care about the forum anymore and that the forums gone to shit. If that's how he feels why is he still apart of staff?

And no, you guys cannot ignore this post like you do most others. Explain right now why he should be an Smod after a post like that.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
^which wasn't a good idea after all :smh

nothing, I can care less about this place anymore, everything has gone to shit.... but whatever, not my choice

Wordlife said:
I've been here longer than you, more competent, more likeliness, more popularity, etc.

And what I said was a joke, so you all should just stfu and get off my nuts, I'm not going anywhere, sorry

Where is the punch line to the joke?

LadyHotrod

Admins, for the IWF awards, I vote for kingaviles to break the tie. Ties are fucking gay and Mat FTW doesn't deserve to get a winner sig.

Thank you.