Competent Admins Are ftw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Or perhaps the guy who suggested you should all come back in the first place...

Wordlife

nothing, I can care less about this place anymore, everything has gone to shit.... but whatever, not my choice

Axis

Chill out. It's only HIAT, and it's not like this is going to go on forever. It's a celebration right now.

Wordlife

I'm glad your back btw Axis :D

And you too my bro.... Jordan :)

Get your ass to Chicago ya crazy bastard!

Anyways.... let the flaming/spammers begin

I REALLY hate this place right now, but hey, it'll be fun to watch :)

J

Haha yea man and you might be in luck, my friends wanna hit the 3 major amusment parks this summer. Michigan Adventures, Cedar Point and Six Flags so yea haha.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
oh and why is mizmasta BTB staff?

Is this a joke similar to TJ being a newb? A lot of people have been asking why Mizmasta is BTB staff. Are my eyes deceiving me when I look and see he is an Efed moderator and not BTB staff? I am just confused why a lot of people are asking this question when I see nothing of the sort.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I must of been fucked up the other day when I looked at his profile. I don't know how that happened, he may of joined the BTB staff from the group memberships, otherwise I have no clue why he is in BTB staff. Glad you brought it up again.

If you would like BTB moderator again you are welcome to it.