Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Something random I just thought of.. I know Pierce was rich, Shirley has a sandwich shop.. but wtf, do any of the following people have jobs? Jeff, Annie, Brita, Abed TRoy??

Winger's apartment is fucking NICE how the hell is he paying dat rent. I seriously doubt he saved up for 4 years of tuition + rent + lavish lifestyle

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Prof. Duncan? In the hot air balloon ep when they are falling Troy says "Hey, anyone notice Professor Duncan hasn't been around lately?"

as for Chase, yea, I been reading up on him. Never realized he was such a cunt that everyone hated. From the sounds of it Pierce is pretty close to being Chevy himself.
Yeah, he was a good character, lol. From the very beginning till what? Season 2?

Yeah, I'm still not happy that he left. It's like Charlie Sheen leaving Two and a Half Men, even though I don't watch the show. Honestly, if Shirley left, I wouldn't really care. She didn't really add much to the group other than her religious beliefs.

What episode are you on now?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think it's that big a deal. Had the Dean, Winger, Troy, Abed or even annie left I'd be more distraught.

and I'm still on the Xmas ep. About halfway through. I got distracted looking up Chevy Chase being a prick

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Something random I just thought of.. I know Pierce was rich, Shirley has a sandwich shop.. but wtf, do any of the following people have jobs? Jeff, Annie, Brita, Abed TRoy??

Winger's apartment is fucking NICE how the hell is he paying dat rent. I seriously doubt he saved up for 4 years of tuition + rent + lavish lifestyle

Jeff = He might have had money, but for four years? Not believable, lol
I remember when he was living in his car.

Annie = She had a job and could barely afford rent at her old place. Now she pitches in with Troy and Abed.

Troy = Don't know

Abed = His dad?

Britta = She works sometimes at Shirleys Sandwich place and her psychiatrist thingy.

Or they can always have that thing that the government pays for your tuition by giving you X amount of money per semester or year.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think it's that big a deal. Had the Dean, Winger, Troy, Abed or even annie left I'd be more distraught.

and I'm still on the Xmas ep. About halfway through. I got distracted looking up Chevy Chase being a prick

You just chose the top dogs, lol.
Pierce had more character IMO than Shirley and possibly other characters. He hated being excluded and at the end of the paintball episode when he said he's leaving and not coming back. That was somewhat emotional.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm just saying I won't really miss him. He is a nice bonus, but not really needed.

Anyway, this episode is great. I love Abed.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
BTW, I wanna spoil something, but I'll just wait until you're done season 4.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
BTW, I wanna spoil something, but I'll just wait until you're done season 4.
gee how noble of you :obama:

Just read the preview of the next ep... A shirley/annie ep? fuuuuuuuuck

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dean as Winger > Troy as Abed >>>>> Abed as Troy

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmfao @ the murder mystery party in the janitors closet

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So I'm assuming you liked the episode.
Also, it's kinda obvious how you can wheel Annie now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe the best ep of the season, mainly for the Dean as Winger. Such money