Come one, come all and bitch at your IWF staff here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

i don't have a problem but a question if this MARK guy is a admin is he ever online i have like never ever seen him ?

Evil Austin

i understand that seeing as he is admin but i am asking if there is a reason if he is never online ?

This Guy

He runs the actual impact wrestling news part of this domain, he doesn't have time to be on here. Impact Wrestling is a news site this forum is a part of. He runs the news, he lets the other admins run this end.

J

Marks is here...They guys fixed the site like 3 times...He doesn't ever post...but he does to alot for the site...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

j-dawg fucking sucks. oh wait, right the staff

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i don't have a problem but a question if this MARK guy is a admin is he ever online i have like never ever seen him ?

Mark's fucking awesome. Like he's such a nicccccccceee guy. You know how kids always say "When I grow up I wanna be like him!" Well, i'm grown up and I need to be the pleasant charasmatic guru that Mark is. Like one time, we were in a dungeon and stuff and it was like pitch dark and we couldn't see. Then like there was this flutter of light that was like a thousand miles away,it was my idea to go check it out. Mark was tottaly reluctant and didn't wanna go but i made him cause it was dark and stuff. The light like turned out to be a Dragon roasting a poor pregnant mother with a tattoo of her 5 kids banded on her ankle. Then like Mark took out his sword and his shield and fought the dragon! It was amazing I wanted to fuck him right there and then but then like we would be like dragon food lol! He then like saved me from getting fire'd on with his big shield then he slew the dragon and cut off her head. The dragon was a she, i know because she had really long eyelashes. Mark then like went into orgrimmar and proclaimed to Thrall that he killed Oynxia like omg Mark's so dreamy

the dark knight

Mark's fucking awesome. Like he's such a nicccccccceee guy. You know how kids always say "When I grow up I wanna be like him!" Well, i'm grown up and I need to be the pleasant charasmatic guru that Mark is. Like one time, we were in a dungeon and stuff and it was like pitch dark and we couldn't see. Then like there was this flutter of light that was like a thousand miles away,it was my idea to go check it out. Mark was tottaly reluctant and didn't wanna go but i made him cause it was dark and stuff. The light like turned out to be a Dragon roasting a poor pregnant mother with a tattoo of her 5 kids banded on her ankle. Then like Mark took out his sword and his shield and fought the dragon! It was amazing I wanted to fuck him right there and then but then like we would be like dragon food lol! He then like saved me from getting fire'd on with his big shield then he slew the dragon and cut off her head. The dragon was a she, i know because she had really long eyelashes. Mark then like went into orgrimmar and proclaimed to Thrall that he killed Oynxia like omg Mark's so dreamy
what?
tdk sucks imo. he belongs to an inferior race
shut up [N-Word]