Come one, come all and bitch at your IWF staff here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
just wondering monk... when i spam in italian do u understand what i say?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
For the most part yeah. I have to think about a few of the words. Fortunately though I'm fluent in french so that helps me pick up some of the words I don't get.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
however the words ciofeca and chissenefrega are not computing in any language

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lmao awesome.btw some words don't even exist on dictionary, most of my ''spams'' are quotes from movies, very influenced by southern italian spoken language

EDIT: Yeah both of them don't exist,they r a mixture of words

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Care to suggest some good italian movies and tv shows? I would like to improve my language skills and I pretty much perfected my french by watching hockey and the simpsons on teh french stations.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
sure why not... any preferences on the type of movie? like comical, horror or whatever. i have to be honest current italian movie production is crap apart some random comical film. tv shows are even worse, unless u r interested in unterminable series of 4000 episodes or so on.
on the other side i may suggest watching english/american production in italian, i do the same to improve my english sometimes

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Comedy and horrors are pretty good. Comedies are especially good I find for learning to catch subtle nuances.

Wrestling Station

lol this thread turned from pissing on staff to "I Love Monkey!!" T_T as usual .lol

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^ u want another we love WS thread?

and Monk i pmed a list, but it logged off in the process, if u didn't receive i'll pm again

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hey I wanted people to complain. Its theraputic. I dunno why all my threads go down this road.

HulkStar

I Fucking Wanna Talk to C4 this freaking Instant he holds a damn gruge and never makes my GFX's cuz I ask Weebo aswell!!!

Is C4 even staff???

Sorry If He Iznt