Come one, come all and bitch at your IWF staff here...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
No............I dont know if anyone else sees it but I do............I know your whole deal Peep...and one day....Itll all come out and bite you in the ass.!

PeepShow

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the objective to try and be nice to people and get them to like you?

But the fact remains, I still really don't get what you are trying to mean by that.

EDIT-
V1 said:
No............I dont know if anyone else sees it but I do............I know your whole deal Peep...and one day....Itll all come out and bite you in the ass.!

lol?

Sure. I guess...

CenaMark54

I think he is calling you two-faced.

Not sure how you can tell something like that over the internet though.

PeepShow

I think he is calling you two-faced.

Not sure how you can tell something like that over the internet though.

lol, coming from the king of 2 faced. And believe me, V1 is that way. If he is trying to call me that, then wow. :laugh:

This comes from a person who is cool one minute and then out of the blue just goes off.

Again, Sure...

Rell

Reaction score
lol I got a huge problem with the staff, for one, they dont give out free donuts, and two...Well, I'll think of two later.

lol @ V1, you're still mad? Let it go, even I said I should have been banned for yesterday, but I'm not. What I did was plain Blue, but I'm still here so forget it. Would banning me make you happy or what? o_O

the dark knight

Splain this: :2up:

lawl

My only problems are TDK and Peep..for now.....both are mega internet tools....TDK overreacts more than myself and he just dont see it and Peep does anything to get people online to "like" him i.m.o.
over react? i dont remember being really pissed off about anything in the forum more than 3 times since i got here. could be a little more but look at YOU.

your post is either:
1) about matt hardy. mostly, saying he should finally get his push.
2) double pun statements. seriously, most of your posts sound kinda gay. when i told you that im 6'4 and 240 lbs (kayfabe) your reply was "DAMN you're huge" ROFL.
3) OMGWTF #@!%!@%ERQWE

and ill use your ways for once; i think the only reason you're bringing peep and i are is cuz you're e-jealous :) eventhough peep isn't really....nevermind.

bottom line

TDK > MHV1

any day of the week

twice on sundays

also you're fat.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ROFLMFAO........................another one of TDKs basic rundowns of a member.....I wish i knew that much about a counterpart on the internet.

the dark knight

sorry. maybe ill just say im better than you next time. it works!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Dude V1 > TDK......i dont care how much you wanna sugar coat it....and I dont care what half of these sheep on the forum think....V1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TD fn K

Famou$ 187

over react? i dont remember being really pissed off about anything in the forum more than 3 times since i got here. could be a little more but look at YOU.

your post is either:
1) about matt hardy. mostly, saying he should finally get his push.
2) double pun statements. seriously, most of your posts sound kinda gay. when i told you that im 6'4 and 240 lbs (kayfabe) your reply was "DAMN you're huge" ROFL.
3) OMGWTF #@!%!@%ERQWE

and ill use your ways for once; i think the only reason you're bringing peep and i are is cuz you're e-jealous :) eventhough peep isn't really....nevermind.

bottom line

TDK > MHV1

any day of the week

twice on sundays

also you're fat.

HAHAHAHAH funniest shit ever.

Wrestling Station

just a side note, Kane >>> Matt Hardy.
seriously, kane won the WWE title, but Matt never did, and never will.

Rell

Reaction score
just a side note, Kane >>> Matt Hardy.
seriously, kane won the WWE title, but Matt never did, and never will.

Titles don't count, its booked ie fake. You cant say a guy is better for winning a match the writers made him win :laugh: besides, didn't he lose the title the next day.

fake fake fake

and I finally agree with Famou$, that WAS funny lol

Reinvented

Reaction score
Do you see the writing on the wall?

TDK got a bigger dick then V1 that's all I know because when it was in my mouth I started gagging....I don't even gag for Rells dick and that's saying something!

I don't know Staff and Staff don't know me and that's the way I like it.