• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

College Football Thread

Champagne Charlie

Love Thy Enemies
Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Not sure if anyone else follows college football, I've only started following the past few years. The season has already started for some teams but starts for a lot today.

I am a Mississippi State fan and they're currently playing their first game.

Who is everyone else a fan of?

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
It looks like there were a lot of really fire games today :WOW from an objective standpoint, LSU/Texas has been great too at least in the second half but Texas just can't get ahead and they're probably about to lose :pour

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Bulldogs won again, but they played a team that beating was pretty much a given. So need them to get a few harder games, so I can enjoy the wins more. I take all the wins I can, but I mean when you want to brag about beating a team, you don't want it being Murray State

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Super Moderator
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Man oh man, Minnesota vs. Fresno State was a hell of a wild game. Two overtimes, but the Gophers stayed true and pulled out the victory, 38-35.

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

This is a pretty cool list, I'm not super versed in college football history so I don't have room to debate a lot of it, but I love historical lists like this and DAT '05 TEXAS TEAM RANKED 6th :homer: