College Football Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I can't believe it! With an outstanding performance, Alabama has won their 18th National Championship! The team has played on a high level against Ohio State, they were the better team. This championship win for Saban, finally dethrones Bear Bryant for the most championships won by a head coach, with 7!!! I am so fucking proud of my team for winning it all! #18 baby!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL~!!!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
They released the betting odds for the favourites for next year's championship - as a Bulldogs backer I am happy they see us level with the Clemson. But - Ohio State sooner should feel disrespected considering their performance this season.

Alabama Crimson Tide+350
Clemson Tigers+400
Georgia Bulldogs+400
Oklahoma Sooners+600
Ohio State Buckeyes+650
Iowa State Cyclones+2500
Florida Gators+2800
Notre Dame Fighting Irish+3300
USC Trojans+3300
Oregon Ducks+4000

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Its going to be interesting to see how good Clemson will be without Trevor Lawrence. He was a special player for sure. Its going to suck seeing him go to the Jets (my draft prediction) but maybe he can get some help and do great thing. The QB outta ND State should be a first or second rounder too. Plus Ohio States QB will go in the first round.

I hope UGA can get their shit together next year. Kirby Smart has done less with more, than Mark Richt did. Time to get this done.