Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Stop stalking me. I'm done with you. You cannot beat me in anything. If you think otherwise, see me in the efed. It's over.

Lmfao, you're a joke dude. You have said "Im done with you" 43543534 times now and yet you're still replying. and lol this kids a fucking geek.. "IF U THINK OTHERWISE SEE ME IN THE FUCKING EFED ILL KILL YOU WITH MY ONLINE WRESTLER AND MAKE YOU TAP OUT ON THE INTERNET" holy shit man, you're not John Cena..

Reaction score
Lmfao, you're a joke dude. You have said "Im done with you" 43543534 times now and yet you're still replying. and lol this kids a fucking geek.. "IF U THINK OTHERWISE SEE ME IN THE FUCKING EFED ILL KILL YOU WITH MY ONLINE WRESTLER AND MAKE YOU TAP OUT ON THE INTERNET" holy shit man, you're not John Cena..
Like I can do anything else you dumbass. This thread is over. Stop responding.

Reaction score
Like I can do anything else you dumbass. This thread is over. Stop responding.

"Like I can do anything else you dumbass" Hahahahhaah, nope because you're handicapped your birdie gf gives you lapdances while youre sitting on the wheelchair.

Reaction score
"Like I can do anything else you dumbass" Hahahahhaah, nope because you're handicapped your birdie gf gives you lapdances while youre sitting on the wheelchair.

Im sorry, tell your mother to stop calling me, I only wanted to hit it and quit it.

If you respond, I'm requesting to lock my thread.

Reaction score
Im sorry, tell your mother to stop calling me, I only wanted to hit it and quit it.

If you respond, I'm requesting to lock my thread.

Dude the only thing being called is animal control on your family, and shitty mom jokes? Lmfao.. just bash your head on your computer screen till you die.

You're going to request to lock the thread if I respond? Getting your feelings hurt? I'm not going to hit you with a sledge hammer through the computer screen kid, dont get your panties up in a bunch.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Stop stalking me. I'm done with you. You cannot beat me in anything. If you think otherwise, see me in the efed. It's over.

lmao, ME stalking YOU? You fucking know my username from a forum in which I haven't been on in months and have about 10-20 posts, if that. You remembered what I looked like when I posted one picture that was old.

Get over yourself, you're an ugly smurf who can't handle the net so you have to log on and reply after telling us 8 billion times that you're done with us. Hey man, loving all the red rep? I am having a great time passing it to you and imagining the steam coming out of your ears right now and your nasty body shaking with anger as you stare at all those red squares and realize that you're the biggest loser the net has ever had.

We got to you, plain and simple.

Reaction score
TILL ANY OF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU CAN BEAT ME IN ANYTHING ON HERE, YOU GUYS ARE smurf CUNTS. THAT IS ALL.

Reaction score
Red.gif

Red.gif

Red.gif

Red.gif

Red.gif

Red.gif

Red.gif

Red.gif

Red.gif

^ The biggest fear of Mcfly's life. Hes officially shitting his pants now

Reaction score
I'am fucking done with this forum. I don't associate myself with idiots like you guys. See if you get any active new members. I make a thread, and you guys have to be smurfs. It's not the other members on this forum, it's you guys. Have fun acting like idiots and jacking off to LHR's birdie picture.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
They'll enjoy jacking off to my birdie pic as much as you do, which is why you remembered who I was in a forum I never post in.

EW U LIKE DICK U smurf.