Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol, I love how he thinks he was a great new member and that we will be devastated that he left. Hey smurf, the other new members don't cry over rep you stupid cunt. Go die.

See you tomorrow. You lurked this thread all evening just waiting for us to log in. Fag.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
killing the thread (even though it has my name in it : ( )

1274413032126.jpg

1274413438341.jpg

1274413539069.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't think it's the same girl...the features are different....unless they really did waste a lot of time photoshopping but the top chick looks older than the bottom one and their eyes look different.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
It's not the same girl, look again. One has lipstick, one doesn't. The girl at the top has brown spots on her face, the bottom one doesn't. The top girl looks older than the bottom girl.

photoshop yo notice how her face has the brown spots leading up to her face, well the 2nd image has a airbrush/w.e leading to her lips. Oh and she has holes in her ears, 3 of em

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'am fucking done with this forum. I don't associate myself with idiots like you guys. See if you get any active new members. I make a thread, and you guys have to be smurfs. It's not the other members on this forum, it's you guys. Have fun acting like idiots and jacking off to LHR's birdie picture.
please stay. I kinda like you.

Reaction score
"If you cant take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen" Aww, he couldn't handle the heat. I thought you were a jew Mcfly, your kind is supposed to be used to the heat since your ancestors were burned.