Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You smurfs are so lucky that I got banned from my other forum, and I have no where else to go. I WIN, because Iam still here.

Reaction score
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW. ANY POSTS AFTER THIS MESSAGE ARE DISCARDED AS IRRELEVANT AND DO NOT COUNT FOR SHIT.

Reaction score
You smurfs are so lucky that I got banned from my other forum, and I have no where else to go. I WIN, because Iam still here.

Haahahahahhaa. You have no where else to go?? Theres something beautiful in life called OUTDOORS. Walk out of your door and try it sometime you fucking anti social peice of camel shit.

You're trapped in your windowless room staring at your computer screen looking for forums all day.

Reaction score
First its IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD U GUYS MADE ME TURN EMO I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.. then you keep coming back..

then its OMFG THIS FORUM IS MAKING ME SELF HARM YOU GUYS ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS IM LEAVING!... and yet you still come back.

Youre pathetic.

Reaction score
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW. ANY POSTS AFTER THIS MESSAGE ARE DISCARDED AS IRRELEVANT AND DO NOT COUNT FOR SHIT.
Apparently you cannot listen.
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW

Reaction score
First its IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD U GUYS MADE ME TURN EMO I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.. then you keep coming back..

then its OMFG THIS FORUM IS MAKING ME SELF HARM YOU GUYS ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS IM LEAVING!... and yet you still come back.

Youre pathetic.
OOOOOOOOO, keyboard warrior.

Reaction score
Apparently you cannot listen.
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW
MY THREAD IS LOCKED NOW

Lmfao, someone needs to piss on this kids face.

Even when your thread is apparently locked, and you say posts after that message are irrelevant and discarded you still reply.. so its not irrelevant anymore dumbass.

This idiot has failure written all over him.

Reaction score
Watcha say? I can't see on the count that I ignore you for your stupidity and ignorance. Go suck LHR's dick. I WON, smurf.

Reaction score
Um, it would say that he would post something in this thread but I don't have to view it, idiot. Try going to school instead of insulting me. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Reaction score
I like how you were on my dick when I first started here, now you are typing remedial insults at me. Go to school, smurf.

Reaction score
Mcfly you stupid jewish inbred, I thought this thread was locked? Then why the fuck are you replying to the posts? You cant ignore anyone, you love the attention because you get none of it in real life.