Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Uh? lol anyone can be a YouTube partner these days.I do write video do i don't have time everything is just me record no fakeness to it!

I don't understand why you're not taking advice from a fellow user here. The fellow user isn't posting anything negative, but has decided to take time to post a list of things you can do to improve your videos. If you create a list before your actual video, you'll have more of an idea of what you're going to say, it'll guide you through the video and it'll help remind you of anything you wouldn't have said, if you hadn't wrote them down.

I'd take the advise given as a form or help.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't understand why you're not taking advice from a fellow user here. The fellow user isn't posting anything negative, but has decided to take time to post a list of things you can do to improve your videos. If you create a list before your actual video, you'll have more of an idea of what you're going to say, it'll guide you through the video and it'll help remind you of anything you wouldn't have said, if you hadn't wrote them down.

I'd take the advise given as a form or help.

i alway like advise and help but i don't have time to do the things that he wanted me to do. i don't have time to write a plan storyline out for video. i have alot respect for neno he help me out alot but with youtube it just to hard to though thing he wanted me to do.

Reaction score
All your shitty Code Geass threads are merged now. Keep it one thread only, just like we do it for other shows like Breaking Bad, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, Community, The Walking Dead, etc.. No more a thread per episode.

Reactions: Jonathan

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
i alway like advise and help but i don't have time to do the things that he wanted me to do. i don't have time to write a plan storyline out for video. i have alot respect for neno he help me out alot but with youtube it just to hard to though thing he wanted me to do.

Oh, right. I understand. If you get some time in the future, it'd be nice for you to do this. :yay:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
All your shitty Code Geass threads are merged now. Keep it one thread only, just like we do it for other shows like Breaking Bad, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, Community, The Walking Dead, etc.. No more a thread per episode.

FUCK U PUT THEN BACK WERE THAT BELONG! AND ABORSE UR POWER!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gohan next time you answer questions on video answer this: Why the fuck is Coe Gayeass so GAY?!