CM Punk MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels will never go to SD!. He hadn't even ever appeared on there prior to the Batista feud as far as I know. He's been on Raw his entire career and he's comfortable there. He's got plenty of pull with VKM and his best friend with HHH. Why would he leave all that, where they pretty much let him work whenever he wants and do whatever he wants, to go to the B show that isn't even live? I could see if it would be an upgrade of shows, but it would be a demotion. He'll get another title reign if the timing is right. Shawn's never really been about title's, he's more there to steal the show, so he wouldn't just switch shows to get a title run. He can have a run with the WWE if the timing is right, it just hasn't happened to this point.

kingovkings

Reaction score
HBK might and its a big might go to smacky if
(A) trips went over also
(b) it was the no1 show and live
(c) aliens abducted him and brain washed him into going :p
i really dont think HBK will go to smack down TBH. he's a raw man and i think that's were he will stay until he retires. But never say never it after all the WWE