CM Punk MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
Ok so CM Punk won so now how will it play out...I am praying they don't just feed him to someone or he challenges for the ECW title. Hopefully he wins the title.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am seeing him on Smackdown but I think he better go with some fresh fueds first before he cashes in the Money in the Bank. I think the draft could help and give him some new fueds. I am looking that he might cashes it in on Survivor Series but please don't let him cash it in the ECW title or let Edge screw him to become the MITB winner again, lol...

1chiban

Reaction score
I would like to see him challenge Orton, to freshen up the title picture a bit.

J

I don't see him getating sent to Raw as they have to many main eventers...and I don't see him as stayin' on ECW since he was just there until he got better...So the only place i see him fitting in is Smackdown...but thank god he won....I so want him off ECW...

C4

Well, one thing is for sure that CM Punk won't remain on ECW. They will move him to RAW or Smackdown, I don't see him cashing in his Money in the Bank for the ECW Championship and that's one reason why they made Kane the ECW Champion at WrestleMania, to change the storylines a bit and make ECW something else. CM Punk might be the future World Champion on Smackdown!

1chiban

Reaction score
But he won't face Undertaker for the belt, so perhaps we'll have to wait a while to see him cash it in. Would be good to see him set a date, and build up a good feud with someone.

phantomgerald

There's only so long Taker can hold the belt before the fans get bored of it. I see Edge maybe cheating to beat Taker at Summerslam, then Punk cashing in on it after the match.

Christian

Reaction score
edge gets his rematch on friday and defeats the undertaker, cm punk comes out and beats edge for the title. huge pop for cm punk.

watch it happen

J

If that happened...I would probably start watchin' Smackdown again...

CenaMark54

He won't be cashing it in anytime soon.

Maybe at the Royal Rumble next year. They need to build him up on one of the top two brands for a few months before he cashes it in.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
There's no way Punk will be cashing it in after his opponent just had a match. Punk is face and that'd be a big heel move if he did plus I think Punk would prefer main eventing.

Haze187

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having him heel he is after all a very good heel...but that wouldn't be very smart right now because he is really over as a face.

1chiban

Reaction score
I want to see a slow build up with the Money in the Bank now. Even with face RVD, the MITB has been synonymous with cheap title wins. We need to see it legitimised for both faces and heels now. With that in mind, i would like to see it built up to mean something more within a feud or something long-term

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I would like for him to go to raw but he probably wont. If he uses it for the ECW title the MITB was wasted.