CM Punk in UFC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah he did. Like I said with Punk I firmly believe there is a legit reason why though.

I'm sure there's a legit reason why. However, Punk also left because of the creative team and him not agreeing with their shit. I feel that Punk was right in a lot of ways; however, he's not going to change their minds by leaving...they'll replace him.

Punk is injured and prob has something wrong with him, sure. But punk has complained and said stuff about injuries for a long time. I think he hit a boiling point.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Punk makes 206? Lol. He's 185 probs 170 at best. Also he's got a higher level than a white belt he just turns down promotions apparently (take that how you want). He'll be killed though too late and he's not got as much ability or natural gifts as Brawk did.

The Kliq

Jobber
Reaction score
Make that six. :cole:
I think there's about five of us Punk marks altogether, if you count the not-so-active members. We should be aware of each other, because if the hate gets any worse around here we might need to create a support group - a friendly place where we can complain about working with injuries and how the forum doesn't utilize us properly. :sad:

Reactions: Laura