CM Punk in UFC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
not sure if the woe is punk fans thing is serious or in jest, but you all are seriously exaggerating how many people hate the guy. The situation he has put himself in is going to draw out the detractors while many fans likely aren't trying to speak out, or might not even be fans after this latest bitch fit. so basically, IF the split is as dramatic as you make it out to be it only happened yesterday when he cried like a girl and went home.
Jest, mostly, although it does suck to be on the losing side of any mark battle. You can’t deny it’s more fun to mock the guy than to make excuses for him. I think most of us are all just having fun, though.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fair enough. I remember Snowman posted something about "95%" of the board hated Punk or some shit that was ridiculous. I haven't been able to soak in the Punk situation like I would have liked, but he does seem to be losing fans by the handful due to his antics, but he still has droves of fanboys. if you want to talk to some of them hit up Wrestlingforum lol

Reactions: Laura

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
John Dodson with his speed and power could take punk and he's 135
I think Mighty Mouse would mess Punk up and he's 125. That speed would cross Punk's eyes, no way he could lay a hand on him let alone secure a takedown

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hell if he wants to fight in the UFC Dana should sign him to a 1 fight deal and feed him to Rousey. She would break his arm within 2 minutes

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
nah but it would draw and be a media circus plus I get the hilarious joy of watching Ronda dump truck Punk on his head as he says 'so THIS is why I can't make it in the UFC'
I'd say feed him to Stefan Struve.... Would be hilarious to watch the skyscraper toss him about then snap his arm

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'd say feed him to Stefan Struve.... Would be hilarious to watch the skyscraper toss him about then snap his arm
Struve is a big puss. feed him to Hunto so he can literally murder Punk with one punch

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
lmao does he mean as an announcer? punching bag? interested in UFC. what the fuck is he even talking about. his body isn't up to it??? LMAO. like THAT is what would prevent his stupid ass from becoming a professional fighter, let alone becoming a UFC fighter. this guys head is so far up his own fucking ass it's unbelievable. he has NO credentials lmao. he's never even done amateur wrestling, he's a white belt in BJJ, his Muay Thai is obviously shit (we've all seen his laughable attempts at high kicks). I mean holy shit how delusional I'd this guy?

yea Punk, you should join the UFC, that's a good idea. that's a really good idea Punk. I'm sure Dana would just sign you right up lmao

Although I feel that you're being a little harsh, you're absolutely right. Punk would get ass kicked in real life against guys like lesnar or others in his weight class. Sure, he could do well in amateur fighting perhaps. But, overall, punk is not a great fighter and he can't really fight lol.

His kicks suck in real life, he can't really punch, and he has no wrestling background. And he's going to pick up all these skills quickly...and become champion in ufc and contend with guys who have done it forever? please.

Punk is a very talented WWE wrestler and entertainer - he's still my favorite......but a fighter? lol no way....

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Punk could dominate in UFC but right now hes needs to rest up his body hes been working while beaten up
4d28328117dd659f7d793a90580c6afd.gif