CM Punk in UFC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

HA! :gtfo:

cc45d135b706aece9e048ff4186ea41e.gif

Posted in: WWE
CM Punk Reveals Health Problems, Talks About Not Wanting Sting In WWE, Batista and More
By Marc Middleton
Jan 29, 2014 - 5:42:00 PM
- WrestlingINC.com reports that one of their readers attended CM Punk's Wizard World Q&A in Portland, Oregon this past weekend and said he doesn't think Sting should come to WWE because he doesn't have anything left in the tank and would again take away from the younger Superstars. Punk called Batista a friend but said he didn't feel the time was right for Batista to return because it was so unfair to take away from the other wrestlers who work hard everyday.

Punk said he's been frustrated with WWE's direction and feels the writers aren't in touch with what fans want. He's good money-wise and hasn't really spent much money so he's not worried about receiving a paycheck.

Punk said he's interested in UFC if his body can handle it but right now he doesn't think his body is in any shape for it. He said he's been really sick, especially September through November of last year. He's had weekly MRI's and blood work done but doctors can't figure out what's wrong. He started eating meat again and is starting to feel better but isn't close to 100%.

Dogging Sting like the arse hole that he is. Punk needs to be gone.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...re.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Punk is the voice of the IWC. Fuck Sting returning.

Reactions: Snowman1

Solid Snake

LOL He would just be mad if Sting returned and took from his "spot light" he don't care about anyone other than himself.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
LOL He would just be mad if Sting returned and took from his "spot light" he don't care about anyone other than himself.

He's sticking up for the whole roster, Daniel Bryan, in particular. He said 2014 was Bryan's year. Not selfish at all.

Reactions: Mean Smark Callous

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Genuinely don't understand people on this forum. We all complain about Batista's return and now Sting possibly coming back when there's so much young talent ready to step up. Punk says something and suddenly he's some whiny little bitch who is being ridiculous.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao does he mean as an announcer? punching bag? interested in UFC. what the fuck is he even talking about. his body isn't up to it??? LMAO. like THAT is what would prevent his stupid ass from becoming a professional fighter, let alone becoming a UFC fighter. this guys head is so far up his own fucking ass it's unbelievable. he has NO credentials lmao. he's never even done amateur wrestling, he's a white belt in BJJ, his Muay Thai is obviously shit (we've all seen his laughable attempts at high kicks). I mean holy shit how delusional I'd this guy?

yea Punk, you should join the UFC, that's a good idea. that's a really good idea Punk. I'm sure Dana would just sign you right up lmao

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Genuinely don't understand people on this forum. We all complain about Batista's return and now Sting possibly coming back when there's so much young talent ready to step up. Punk says something and suddenly he's some whiny little bitch who is being ridiculous.

It's part of being some of the lone Punk fans in a forum of Punk haters. Eventually you learn to ignore them.

Reactions: Laura and Brad.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Well...he is. He is never happy, he acts like a teenage girl who is on her period. Me for one, can't care for Sting, but am alright with Batista's return.

Solid Snake

I own like 3 of dude's shirts, a few hoodies, ect... I mean I firmly enjoyed him as a wrestler, like a year and a half ago. Then a realized what an asshole he is in real life... Still liked him as a wrestler... then even his wrestling got lazy and his mic work got repetitive.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So much Punk hate right now. Being a fan of his I honestly dont care if he is an arsehole irl as that has nothing to do with me enjoying him wrestle so he gets a pass there from me. Regards his recent work yeah its not been his best but who knows how much pain he is in the dude is beat up from putting it on the line to entertain us. I mean at times he's looked in pain just walking to the ring and no one wants him battered and bruised so he cant enjoy life later on. I get we aint all fans on here but give him some credit we have no clue how bad his body is ruined or what issues are really happening backstage. Lets at least give him some credit guy was great and entertained a hell of a lot of us on a regular basis.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
lmao does he mean as an announcer? punching bag? interested in UFC. what the fuck is he even talking about. his body isn't up to it??? LMAO. like THAT is what would prevent his stupid ass from becoming a professional fighter, let alone becoming a UFC fighter. this guys head is so far up his own fucking ass it's unbelievable. he has NO credentials lmao. he's never even done amateur wrestling, he's a white belt in BJJ, his Muay Thai is obviously shit (we've all seen his laughable attempts at high kicks). I mean holy shit how delusional I'd this guy?

yea Punk, you should join the UFC, that's a good idea. that's a really good idea Punk. I'm sure Dana would just sign you right up lmao
Probably would for the one pay day. Punk probably thinks he's a heavyweight so put him in there Overeem or Mir and see what happens :lol1:

Solid Snake

So much Punk hate right now. Being a fan of his I honestly dont care if he is an arsehole irl as that has nothing to do with me enjoying him wrestle so he gets a pass there from me. Regards his recent work yeah its not been his best but who knows how much pain he is in the dude is beat up from putting it on the line to entertain us. I mean at times he's looked in pain just walking to the ring and no one wants him battered and bruised so he cant enjoy life later on. I get we aint all fans on here but give him some credit we have no clue how bad his body is ruined or what issues are really happening backstage. Lets at least give him some credit guy was great and entertained a hell of a lot of us on a regular basis.
*random pops of DANIEL BRYAN! DANIEL BRYAN! break out in the wwef universe*

Sorry, lolol I understand you. I mean I don't hate Punk, I am just mad he isn't trying/caring enough anymore. He admitted to it. If he is/was hurt he needs to just take a damn break.

Reactions: Cloud