*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the challenge, but this is the greatest thing I've ever read
dJEeQgv.png

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Maybe the master should show his client how to get the job done.
I have already beat Geek though. I defeated him the last time I took apart in this challenge. Check your history, bruh

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have already beat Geek though. I defeated him the last time I took apart in this challenge. Check your history, bruh
Last time you competed me and you both had the same rating! So if you beat him so did I. :D

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Last time you competed me and you both had the same rating! So if you beat him so did I. :D
No, I beat him in the average rating. I lost to him in the normal rating so you still have yet to beat him

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
No, I beat him in the average rating. I lost to him in the normal rating so you still have yet to beat him
Well I'm beating him average rating currently.

OOC: Is this the part where one of us turns on the other?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

HellInACell_0--09367af8f1fbf5cc9f85c2db30333456.png

THE ROAD TO HELL IN A CELL IS NOW OPEN!

Last month's pay-per-view, Night of Champions, was won jointly by myself, @Geek773 and @AfricanScatMahn, each of us achieving 91%. The in-game date for this show is October 23rd, make sure to change the default date to this in your game if you haven't already. The IRL deadline for this show is ~8:00PM UK time, on Tuesday 7th June 2016, exactly two weeks from the date of this post.

All the standard rules apply, always check the first post for those, or ask if you're in doubt about anything. If anyone wants to join you will be very, very welcome, but you'll have to set up your game as seen in the first post of this thread, and will be asked to finish this PPV for the same deadline as everyone else. If you'd rather wait another couple of weeks, until next PPV, that's fine too.

As always...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

Tagging anyone who may be interested in being involved this month, whether they currently are or not...​

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler