*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
how many months have you been on one save file and you barely beat the guy who not only pretty much made it up as he went along, he only had 11 days til the PPV
LET ME HAVE THIS! :p

you can try to create a underdog story here so why do you want to make it fair and boring?
BECAUSE WE'LL BE CRUSHED BY WEIGHT OF NUMBERS.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
LET ME HAVE THIS! :p

BECAUSE WE'LL BE CRUSHED BY WEIGHT OF NUMBERS.
UNDERDOG.gif

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Right after the end of that second episode, I got a prime time slot aswell. Should've though of it earlier to be honest, but yeah.

Never thought about using a new signing as my comedy character. I just got Danielson ASAP. Incidentally, my comedy character is Monty Brown, the guy Colt is feuding on your save. And I just noticed, how do you have Danielson and Cobana when the rules say that you can only have one signing a month?

Wrestling Inc is looking good, but 215k? Holy shit. Angle too? Fuck. Another note, Team 3D and Christian are going to cost you a tonne.

I moved the PPV, so that it wouldn't clash with WWE's PPV and to cater to guys with Japanese Commitments.

c658ccae6a2418772dc3c326340ac660.png

Fortune = Styles & Daniels (I know that's their modern name, but it sounds sick as fuck)
Hydra = Jay Lethal & Sabin.

Also, @Geek773 , any progress on that SmackDown?
Yeah I've already said i'm not gonna complete that challenge ha. But I did put my own spin on it with calling up 1 new wrestler each month from the development. As I said gotta spend to make and until my less money talent are more over... Gotta keep with the draw power over paid players.
EC3 vs Cesaro
6285261742ef43ea6401de85f0bfd912.png

Finn Balor vs Chad Gable
e7432401bdbdfce256441616863c58ba.png

Umm... how?! I don't understand why 69% is thought to be reasonable from two tech geniuses in an IRON MAN match (it's not like I gave them Tables!). I guess EWR thinks it's a pure brawling stipulation but idk why.

Keeping the trend going, that crowd reaction thooooo...
92 match quality. Bastards gave me 80% wtf EWR... Game saves must just be picked at random on who will work and what not. No gonna lie, I was gonna finish the Naka Angle feud with a iron man match. But after seeing some of your guys results with iron man matches.. Fuck that.
Firstly, GEEK SANDWICH xD Secondly, this challenge has taken a hike in awesomeness with aaaaaaall the returning members. And thirdly, HAHA I BEAT @The ReagMaster THIS PPV. Also, none of your clique beat @AfricanScatMahn!
"Hail to the king"

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@Geek773 The real question is are you gonna force the Royal Rumble match on the group... That's the real question.
I think I'm going to put it to a vote, because I'm not sure.

@AfricanScatMahn @The ReagMaster @That Guy Dylanderch @Crithu @Mike Thunder - do you think everyone should be forced to do the Royal Rumble match on their PPV - yes or no?

Also, do you think that for any PPV with an associated match type everyone should have to have at least one of that match?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

RoyalRumble_2--94a82e238eb61f11f8a4b987977d08b3.png

THE ROAD TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE IS OPEN!

The joint winners of Tables, Ladders and Chairs were @That Guy Dylanderch, @Crithu and @AfricanScatMahn each with a score of 92%!

latest

IT'S A THREEEE WAYYYYY TIEEEE!

Thanks to everyone who got back involved this month - @AfricanScatMahn, @Crithu and I were just starting to get a little lonely :)

For this PPV, the IRL deadline is 9:00PM UK time on Saturday July 16th, exactly two weeks from the time of writing. The in game date is January 15th.

Good luck to everyone (except @The ReagMaster kappa), and remember...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@AfricanScatMahn @The ReagMaster @That Guy Dylanderch @Crithu @Mike Thunder

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I think I'm going to put it to a vote, because I'm not sure.

@AfricanScatMahn @The ReagMaster @That Guy Dylanderch @Crithu @Mike Thunder - do you think everyone should be forced to do the Royal Rumble match on their PPV - yes or no?

Also, do you think that for any PPV with an associated match type everyone should have to have at least one of that match?
That's what I'm planning. Brock gonna finally win the big one. also can we all change Fast Lane to Elimination Chamber? Because I hate Fast Lane.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yes to both questions.

That's what I'm planning. Brock gonna finally win the big one. also can we all change Fast Lane to Elimination Chamber? Because I hate Fast Lane.
That's now three votes in favour of forcing the Royal Rumble, and since I'm abstaining that means that everyone must have a Royal Rumble match on their PPV. @Mike Thunder @Crithu

As for changing PPVs, tho, I think for this season I'll stick to my rule of no show changes, because it makes it easier to get what everyone's talking about. I might let everyone vote for a set of PPV names for season 2 if we have one, but that depends on what it is that we do for season 2.

What I'm going to do now, seeing as we'll soon be on the road to WrestleMania, is set up a poll at the start of the thread for whether you guys want a season two at Mania or want to wait until SummerSlam or next Mania.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
OK so in my save Shinsuke Nakamura got injured before he could win the World title at TLC, as I showed you guys. I had planned to feud him with Kevin Owens into Mania, but have instead slotted KO into Naka's feud with Dean Ambrose (champ), to win the title at Royal Rumble.

f833a1a9b5f1845fc850cc1d24a61ed9.png

This is my new dilemma: I am left with two potential guys to feud Kevin Owens with for the title into WrestleMania - and both have serious pros and cons.
1ed1c4588d211ceac76af35352a8f805.png

Important stats compared to KO:

Over: -6
Charisma: -8
Brawl: -8
7c50616c18081a084ab14135b254c1b6.png

Important stats compared to KO:

Over: -6
Charisma: -3
Brawl: -14

So:

-Roman is a significantly better brawler than Seth
-So is probably more likely to put good matches on with Owens
-So he'll probably have a better feud and Mania match than Rollins

But:

-Roman is 5 worse than Seth for charisma, will have an effect on build and match.
-He is not at all well rounded, meaning the WHC is still going to be the exclusive property of the brawlers. (This is big - it's the exact reason I wanted Nakamura - as he also has great Technical) Rollins means that in future I can put the best guy at any time in the WHC feud cos he can put on a match with anyone.
-Grrrrr Roman Reigns noooooooo my smark pride and dignity

Realistically, Reigns will have the better match with Owens at Mania, but if the challenge continues past there Seth will be a better champion (so if I feud Roman with Owens, KO is keeping the belt. If I feud him with Rollins, I'll put Seth over). So, realistically, I'm waiting for the result of this poll (closer than I thought so far!) before I make a decision - if we end at Mania I'll have Roman win the Rumble to face Owens, and Rollins if we keep going after that.

Also, this feud starts leading into Fast Lane so one of these guys may be much more over (or injured!) when I get to there, they're both in feuds into the Rumble. So really I've got to wait and see. Thoughts, though?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
The only person now left to cast their vote is @Crithu, but his vote cannot change the outcome. I hereby announce that the EWR Challenge: Season 2 will begin after this coming WrestleMania (in game, duh). Send in all your ideas for its theme and rules and I'll start collecting them! The ideas as they stand are:

• McMahon Family Feud (potentially involving a system of sharing one file? Maybe? Otherwise we pick one promotion that we each book in that world, same as this time)
  • WCW (vs WWE), starting in January 1995? Or 1996?
  • WWE 2009

• Haha
Reactions: Crithu
Status
Not open for further replies.