*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
and? @Crithu show them your feuds.
Eh, Most of my feuds are the same as last month. I'm still getting a few of the younger guys over. Anyways, last month went better than I expected, so I hope this month does the same.
YMlf9xM.png

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Eh, Most of my feuds are the same as last month. I'm still getting a few of the younger guys over. Anyways, last month went better than I expected, so I hope this month does the same.
YMlf9xM.png
It's definitely got potential. Especially that Cesaro and Naka feud. I swore i've seen that before someway....

Reactions: Crithu

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
YMlf9xM.png
That idea to feud John Cena with Randy Orton blows my mind tbh, can't believe that's never been done before. Also, when did you decide to feud Rollins and Neville? If you did it less than 12 hours ago then I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST BITCH.

8d92b95ff4c907a25872fd5c174a7a1d.png

Also, where are your 99 heat feuds? Cos I CAN'T SEE ANY HAHAAAA :p

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That idea to feud John Cena with Randy Orton blows my mind tbh, can't believe that's never been done before. Also, when did you decide to feud Rollins and Neville? If you did it less than 12 hours ago then I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST BITCH.
:p
Both Cena and Orton were over and I had an open feud slot, so I though why not?

And Rollins and Neville is an ongoing feud for over a month, so I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST....BITCH! :cool:

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Feuds for TLC
wVwNnIC.png

No much changes except from trying to get the full use out of part timers. Sasha and Hamada will be ending this month, as will EC3 and Cesaro... And of course the feud that has been going on for 6 months. Nah you know what I can easy get another 2 months out of Naka and Angle. Apart from that the feuds will be continuing.

Also look who made his way up to the main roster
Mt6O3gs.png

Lads, eat your hearts out.

Reactions: Crithu

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Feuds for TLC
wVwNnIC.png

No much changes except from trying to get the full use out of part timers. Sasha and Hamada will be ending this month, as will EC3 and Cesaro... And of course the feud that has been going on for 6 months. Nah you know what I can easy get another 2 months out of Naka and Angle. Apart from that the feuds will be continuing.

Also look who made his way up to the main roster
Mt6O3gs.png

Lads, eat your hearts out.
Mine got sent to rehab :/ Ah well, gives people like Gable and Crews more spotlight.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
upload_2016-6-23_19-44-32.png

Not the best first start but since I'm starting on the 1st of December, I only have 11 days so I want to build up some of my guys before pulling in the good matches. so most of the feuds are guys with high overness vs guys with lower overness. (Dudes With Attitude are Dolph Ziggler & Tyson Kidd)

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-23_19-36-9.png
    upload_2016-6-23_19-36-9.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 11

DylanTM

Reaction score
020977506fdf2265d75bab9111593d92.png

cf09191ea92963cfb0c9a28c3102a288.png

Small beginnings (56 and 68 heat), but big potential (100 HEAT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.