*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanTM

Reaction score
The default ones that were on that database. Hunter (vacated, replaced with Rollins/Bryan); WHC), Ambrose (IC), Kalisto (US) and The New Day (Tag). Divas are gone.

I gave Swagger Zeb Colter as a manager, and gave them both racist gimmicks. Also upped the risk rating for the company.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
The default ones that were on that database. Hunter (vacated, replaced with Rollins/Bryan); WHC), Ambrose (IC), Kalisto (US) and The New Day (Tag). Divas are gone.

I gave Swagger Zeb Colter as a manager, and gave them both racist gimmicks. Also upped the risk rating for the company.
Fair enough. Are you seriously not using woman too... c'mon lad.

DylanTM

Reaction score
In a competition about ratings, they gotta go. Maybe if we ever restart the challenge with a different fed, we can make a rule where we must have at least one women's feud?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
You could just stick them in development... but then again I like to keep it as realistic as possible. They're are a few hidden gems in the woman.

Last edited:

DylanTM

Reaction score
741918be9bf8bf974a9aac018786c21a.png

Things looking a lot better going into Go-Home-Smackdown.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
In a competition about ratings, they gotta go. Maybe if we ever restart the challenge with a different fed, we can make a rule where we must have at least one women's feud?
This is something I've thought about before, if when we get to next Mania people wold be interested in a slightly different "season two", then a rule about having one women's feud and one tag feud, and probably one @AfricanScatMahn suggested a while back about having to have the Rumble match, a 6v6 tag at Survivor Series, one HIAC at HIAC etc, would probably be involved.

The other idea I've had for a season two is doing it on the infamous "McMahon family feud" scenario (Google it) but I feel like it might not work.

Thinking about it now though... what if each person was given 24 hours to book their show and then we just uploaded the EWR save file or something? Could that work with which promotion each person is set as running idkkkkkkk...

@Geek773 pound for your thoughts ??
wat

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You could just stick them in development... but then again I like to keep it as realistic as possible. They're are a few hidden gems in the woman.
I have like half of my women in development. And I agree, there are some women that can have good matches. Ayako Hamada, Sasha Banks, Cheerleader Melissa, Gail Kim, Emma, and a few others actually have decent stats. If you get them over they can get good ratings.

Very nice feuds there good sir.. don't know how Orton and Cena have such poor heat, Cesaro and swagger will definitely get more heat. Welcome back btw... I look forward to the live streams... who's your champions btw ?
Just curious on who were everyone else's champions.
Here are mine
WHC - Kevin Owens
IC - Shinsuke Nakamura
US - Johnny Mundo
Tag - The Wolves
Women's - Sasha Banks

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
This is something I've thought about before, if when we get to next Mania people wold be interested in a slightly different "season two", then a rule about having one women's feud and one tag feud, and probably one @AfricanScatMahn suggested a while back about having to have the Rumble match, a 6v6 tag at Survivor Series, one HIAC at HIAC etc, would probably be involved.

The other idea I've had for a season two is doing it on the infamous "McMahon family feud" scenario (Google it) but I feel like it might not work.

Thinking about it now though... what if each person was given 24 hours to book their show and then we just uploaded the EWR save file or something? Could that work with which promotion each person is set as running idkkkkkkk...

wat
if you don't want to do on the McMahon Family Feud, how about we do something with the CornellVerse which has no real wrestlers?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have like half of my women in development. And I agree, there are some women that can have good matches. Ayako Hamada, Sasha Banks, Cheerleader Melissa, Gail Kim, Emma, and a few others actually have decent stats. If you get them over they can get good ratings.

Just curious on who were everyone else's champions.
Here are mine
WHC - Kevin Owens
IC - Shinsuke Nakamura
US - Johnny Mundo
Tag - The Wolves
Women's - Sasha Banks
Yeah exactly my point. Emma is looking like the John Cena on my save. I brought in Ayako Hamada too. I just wished I put Sasha and Paige in my development. But just cause they don't have Nakamura stats doesn't mean you can't get a good match out them. Io Shirai is one to pick up.

Here's mine
WHC - Kevin Owens
IC - EC3
US - Kurt Angle
Tag - The American Alphas
Woman's Ayako Hamada

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
if you don't want to do on the McMahon Family Feud, how about we do something with the CornellVerse which has no real wrestlers?
nope. I veto this.

WHC - Kevin Owens
IC - Shinsuke Nakamura
US - Johnny Mundo
Tag - The Wolves
Women's - Sasha Banks
WHC - Dean Ambrose (I did it first!), soon to be Shinsuke Nakamura
IC - AJ Styles, soon to be Daniel Bryan @ RR
US - Sami Zayn, will be Apollo Crews @ Mania
Tag - Jeff Hardy and Davey Richards, will be Vaudevillains @ Mania

All change in Geek-land!

AfricanScatMahn