*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Attention, attention!

TLC_0--2bdb4e8723e50c39b720c8b6d184b5d2.png

THE ROAD TO TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS IS NOW OPEN!

Congratulations to @AfricanScatMahn (yay!) who was victorious at Survivor Series with a PPV score of 92%.

The in-game date for this PPV is December 18th - this is different from the default date so make sure you change it now! The IRL deadline for this PPV to be up and posted is 9:00PM UK time on July 5th 2016, exactly two weeks from the date of posting. Don't forget to have all your on-topic banter, share your progress and screenshot your final PPV recap in this thread.

Good luck to all involved, and as always...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Attention, attention!

Congratulations to @AfricanScatMahn (yay!) who was victorious at Survivor Series with a PPV score of 92%.

The in-game date for this PPV is December 18th - this is different from the default date so make sure you change it now! The IRL deadline for this PPV to be up and posted is 9:00PM UK time on July 5th 2016, exactly two weeks from the date of posting. Don't forget to have all your on-topic banter, share your progress and screenshot your final PPV recap in this thread.

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@AfricanScatMahn
@Crithu
@The ReagMaster
@That Guy Dylanderch
the deadline is 1 day before my birthday....that scares me. I don't like it

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
So wee question. Who's everyone's top guy in their save ? Mine is surprisingy not Kurt Angle. But the man, The prize fighter himself Kevin Owens
zFsN0Iw.png

As @Geek773 would say "That op unique doe"
Attention, attention!

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@AfricanScatMahn
@Crithu
@The ReagMaster
@That Guy Dylanderch
Makes it all the sweater I'm doing it with the woman feuds too.

DylanTM

Reaction score
I'm back from Holidays Friday morning, I'll get cracking then.

Set PC Date to November, right?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So wee question. Who's everyone's top guy in their save ? Mine is surprisingy not Kurt Angle. But the man, The prize fighter himself Kevin Owens
zFsN0Iw.png
Mine is my soon to be world champion...

c1a4b088d84acd0a20eb6a6c78ddbfaa.png

YEAOH!

Well rounded between brawling and technical, over asf and charismatic. Perf.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
zFsN0Iw.png

As @Geek773 would say "That op unique doe"

Makes it all the sweater I'm doing it with the woman feuds too.

Randy Orton is 100 over and Cena is 99 over. However, I would say Rollins is my top guy as he has better stats.
HgAJxQx.png

I have been running feuds with my women as well. They have actually been going pretty well so far. Do most people not use their women wrestlers?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Randy Orton is 100 over and Cena is 99 over. However, I would say Rollins is my top guy as he has better stats.
HgAJxQx.png

I have been running feuds with my women as well. They have actually been going pretty well so far. Do most people not use their women wrestlers?
When the challenge first started I was the only one who used the women. I just can't seem to get seth over. He's probably my roman reigns to the EWR universe. I turned him face and gave the man on a mission gimmick... worst decision i've made.
Mine is my soon to be world champion...

c1a4b088d84acd0a20eb6a6c78ddbfaa.png

YEAOH!

Well rounded between brawling and technical, over asf and charismatic. Perf.
Dude, spoilers.. my Naka is 1% more over. Let that sink in.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
hey, Geek remember that guy I was talking about? :smirk2:
smells like some boooool shheeeeeeeeet

HgAJxQx.png

I just didn't think it was worth the time building their overness when I could just use extra guys in their place.

Dude, spoilers.. my Naka is 1% more over. Let that sink in.
If winning the title at this PPV doesn't give him another couple of % I'll be very, very surprised ;)

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
smells like some boooool shheeeeeeeeet

I just didn't think it was worth the time building their overness when I could just use extra guys in their place.

If winning the title at this PPV doesn't give him another couple of % I'll be very, very surprised ;)
You can just place them in development. That's what I done with them all except Paige, Sasha and Flair. Plus the Bella's weren't gonna improve. Bayley and Emma are developing nicely.. Becky is getting there too. I just wished I stuck all the woman in the development.

Yeah i'm in 2 minds on reather or not to have my Naka win the United States championship from Angle. Decisions decisions.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
yea, I reset my data because I don't wanna go through 3 months of simulating through. I can't be bothered. R.I.P Past Save Data

Status
Not open for further replies.