*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
6da41ac286e502544a7a05da7da0d93f.png

7822f77d68cac6d22429f2acbd6edfd8.png

Are they over as ffffuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk doe? :p
hnwkfRf.png

8KlTMFA.png

Pretty much the same overness
I think it's about time that I make my Cena a manager as well. All his in ring stats are starting to slip.
I started to notice a while a go. Just had to pair him up with the right guy. He can still be selected to wrestle, which is strange.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
If ur seriously considering that I'll give you 24 hours, I'm sure Scat and Crithu won't mind for the extra member :p
Nah, I'm still in September(tried to power through to make a surprise appearance, only done two months in time and it still wasn't enough) so I'm probably going to need more than 24 hours. start the road, I'll catch up eventually.

upload_2016-6-20_17-55-35.png

Nope, It's good. I can't even start on TLC until tomorrow anyway. @The ReagMaster I need you to do well. You turned Scat to Geek's side.
That never happened, shush

DylanTM

Reaction score
You guys are going to get blown away when my streams return.

IRRATIONAL HATE RANT: There's BDS and then there's EWR Match Placement problem. The negative affect from the 'Pumped up before match, disappointed' goes through most of the matches. I've never had this supposed BDS because I take great care in match/segment placement.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

IRRATIONAL HATE RANT: There's BDS and then there's EWR Match Placement problem. The negative affect from the 'Pumped up before match, disappointed' goes through most of the matches. I've never had this supposed BDS because I take great care in match/segment placement.
@Geek773
:reigns4:

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

Speaking of which, when you returning ? Need competition...

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nah, I'm still in September(tried to power through to make a surprise appearance, only done two months in time and it still wasn't enough) so I'm probably going to need more than 24 hours. start the road, I'll catch up eventually.

That never happened, shush
It happened... and you were responsible for my turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.