Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean were there many more examples lol? he was doing a lot of defending himself from poyser and like you said his interests weren't solely on defending himself which was the case last game as well.
I'd have to look back but I thought it was pretty clear that he was interested in doing things other than just sitting back and self preserving. Like he was able to brush off suspicion on himself to do his town thing which he couldn't really do last game it was more about defending himself for him. That's the main thing I thought was different on first viewing at least. His role doesn't strike me as scum either but that's neither here nor there as I don't have a reference for it really

Big Man

Reaction score
pre-submitting executes is a thing. If I had an execute I would be fine pre-submitting it if I saw a wagon building on a town player and feared I might not catch it in time
huh? that seems pretty busted, I don’t think I’ve seen that before. you should only be able to execute when the player is in execute range.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
huh? that seems pretty busted, I don’t think I’ve seen that before. you should only be able to execute when the player is in execute range.
I could be completely wrong but I'm almost certain that's something I've seen done before

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
i still haven't figured out how juice and poyser died at the same time can anyone help me with that
poyser was daykilled, meaning someone had a role where they can kill during day and used it on him

juice was executed as she was at halfway to majority

likely both scum kills since no one claimed either action

Reactions: rubberduckdudette

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I could be completely wrong but I'm almost certain that's something I've seen done before
I feel like I've done that before. "execute the first person to reach majority that isn't one of us" :hmm: sounds familiar

CraigPelton

Reaction score
people are gonna think I'm talking about this game oh god

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
pre-submitting executes is a thing. If I had an execute I would be fine pre-submitting it if I saw a wagon building on a town player and feared I might not catch it in time
I'm going to say exactly one of Haza/Blaine is scum because this argument seems kinda insidious and is only acceptable if it turns out to be right

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
poyser was daykilled, meaning someone had a role where they can kill during day and used it on him

juice was executed as she was at halfway to majority

likely both scum kills since no one claimed either action
Isn't that quite a powerful scum team?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Isn't that quite a powerful scum team?
I guess jeff's role kind of counteracts the daykill capacity of the scum team

which is also why Odo is SCUM