Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hope thats clear enough for whoemever it concerns

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
No, I don't think CP busses his teammate there and he could easily take the stance that lynching the claimed BG isn't something he wants to do cause, well, it's d1 and it's the BG.
this is 3 games in a row you've shaded me d1 and the only time you were right I was a traitor and pushing scum lol. And in the first one, YOU were scum!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
id be very careful with the blaine no being exod too. could be a setup to a future mislynch. thread lightly
good point but I think he had claimed when he was on 5 so if he is town and legit doc I don;t think they hesitate to pull trigger on our protection

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this is 3 games in a row you've shaded me d1 and the only time you were right I was a traitor and pushing scum lol. And in the first one, YOU were scum!

receipts plis (i like facts, not saying i dont believe u here)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
good point but I think he had claimed when he was on 5 so if he is town and legit doc I don;t think they hesitate to pull trigger on our protection

fair enough point, just feels like a massive mistep to then use it later on though if they are alligned tho unless thgat was an oopsie. which considering they combod it, it muddies the waters.

at the same time they could have simply daykilled him too. bleh. stupid wifom

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unless, of course, they were ok trading blaine for poyser and were NOT expecting Odo to have the one role that fucks them out of blaming him :heston:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Doddsys MQ seems like genuine thoughts to me but re: Haza he could just be feeling confident coming off a strong town performance, his actual posts seem like town trying to solve the game to me even if it's different from his meta

CraigPelton

Reaction score
unless, of course, they were ok trading blaine for poyser and were NOT expecting Odo to have the one role that fucks them out of blaming him :heston:
What if odo is scum with a daykill and a duel

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I really dont subscribe to the thought that different style = different alignment

Sometimes it does sure, but id rather just judge players on the merit of what they say and do. Think it was Doddsy that asked me to elaborate on Haza read, I didnt/dont get any sense of trepidation in hazas posts

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
then barry sucks
it'd be fine with me, the second kill is only good if he can convince people he's town and if you're town then we have a role that can stop the scum kill

I will defend barry on this thing that is definitely true

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I really dont subscribe to the thought that different style = different alignment

Sometimes it does sure, but id rather just judge players on the merit of what they say and do. Think it was Doddsy that asked me to elaborate on Haza read, I didnt/dont get any sense of trepidation in hazas posts
This is what I was saying glad we agree

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yea @CraigPelton i made sure to use the word DIFFERENT as well. theres enough variables currently that it doesnt make it scummy regarding haza. doesnt mean hes town either but i would agree with odo that i havent seen a single one of his posts that have made me uneasy or pinged me, either.

what is you opinion on the tweet man outside of being miffed he constantly pushes u d1?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think Haza opening with more of a "content" kinda post is different than usual and I also think CP feels slimy.
In retrospect I'm really not a fan of this as you're doing what you accused me of doing, making slimy nudgy posts. Haza is sus for being a little different by providing content which is a good town thing to do? I'm slimy for no real reason? Then you say I'm going after low hanging fruit but look at when I made my comment about blaine: literally no one else had posted anything sus. Then when I voted juice she was the only other person being sus and Odo and Poyser were feeling the same