Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
here Jeff

Honestly this post is pretty slimy in general lol, there was nothing else really to comment on at the time but he already identified blaine and juice as being exploited

yeah i remember his vote post

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
It’s annoying how the two players who have made what I perceive to be by far the scummiest posts have both flipped town already :cry
Ye the only person posting rn who doesn't sit right with me is tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ive also been garbage at reading tweet so wtv. guess ill just reassess him when its day. with so many missing pieces too my reads are not really dialed in as i dont have the usual compartive data of other players. like will just have to reread everything again

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that had a lot of typos, lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
here Jeff

Honestly this post is pretty slimy in general lol, there was nothing else really to comment on at the time but he already identified blaine and juice as being exploited
I mean yea, d1 had me being pretty headless because I thought that at least one out of Blaine and Juice had to be a LHF town wagon, but I couldn't find much wrong about the people that were actually involved in those wagons, so I failed to actually come up with conclusions as to what might be going on, and your input on Blaine struck me as opportunistic and you didn't have the kind of body of towny posts like Odo and Poyser for example that would make me second guess a town lean. So that's why I just felt like commenting that your post regarding Blaine seemed slimy without really taking it to the moon.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Well since I can't be killed tonight I'll just say that tweets response has me smelling blood

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hmm, I’m not really sold on that as an explanation

Reactions: CraigPelton

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Nonsensical thoughts

about Blaine, actively posting what he did is a good sign for him being town imo. Posts seemed To make sense in a Blaine way

Idc about the exe or no exe wifom wrt his lightning train, esp. w/ a newish player. He’s Prolly supposed to Be a designated mislynch after

Carter

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As for why I thought Blaine and Juice were LHF town, their posts weren't great or anything but I feel like it's always easy to make their posts look bad, so unless there's something in there that I find overtly scummy (as opposed to "just" mind-boggling) I'm reluctant to actually push those players, and the willingness of others to push these players didn't give me a good feeling.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Nonsensical thoughts

about Blaine, actively posting what he did is a good sign for him being town imo. Posts seemed To make sense in a Blaine way

Idc about the exe or no exe wifom wrt his lightning train, esp. w/ a newish player. He’s Prolly supposed to Be a designated mislynch after

Carter
Your copypaste might be broken m8

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Carter is in this??

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That said, the fact he voted you off the back of his post looked good atcthr time, but the execute muddies the water cause it could feasibly have just been pseudo distancing from the lynch

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That said, the fact he voted you off the back of his post looked good atcthr time, but the execute muddies the water cause it could feasibly have just been pseudo distancing from the lynch
He's comfortable pushing me and I don't think he expected "cp is slimy" to gain any traction