Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm generally not too interested in the Blaine and Juice directions because they seem like easily exploitable players to me. And I really hated how CP instantly went "probably scum BG" wrt Blaines claim, seems like the nudgy sorta post scum CP would make.

vote CP
I didn't pull that out of nowhere lol sorry you can't pick up on things

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean it was pretty obvious to me.

fair enough. just feels a lil tmi'ey after the fact, is all. but i generally like ur game today so meh. that one just pinged me a lil i spose :p

CraigPelton

Reaction score
So they executed juice but not blaine

InteresDEAN

Junkette

Reaction score
fair enough. just feels a lil tmi'ey after the fact, is all. but i generally like ur game today so meh. that one just pinged me a lil i spose :p
Probably shouldn’t have been #blunt4lyfe about it but my general rule of thumb is if I can sense that stuff out as town then there’s no way mafia didn’t either, ask Tweet about teh Stonks lmao

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Kinda thought Poyser was scum ngl he looked worse off in his interactions with Odo and Jeff I think it was

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I do think Jeff is likely town the way he has entered but I think Alco's early town read of him is FOS. Seems to be based on activity and quality but this game is completely different contextually because he claimed right out the gate which would be the reason here for avoiding fluff rather than anything alignment indicative.

Vote: Alco
This and the following posts from haza don't sit right with me

Gonna sum up haza’s posts so far

red-flag-std.jpg
I mean yeah this about sums it up

I thought his initial post seemed very TMI'ish, like he knew Jeff's alignment already. His experience would support that possibility too. His claim is tricky. I think he will solve with a flip, CC or lack thereof.
I think Alco is town if Blaine is scum. I think Blaine is town unless he is CC'd or a flip contradicts his claim but don't like his first post which I think is good for Jeff if he's scum as well as Alco.

As for votes on him Odo vote is neither here nor there, yours seemed opportunistic but wouldn't rule out a bus because people know Odo's vote is usually a strong one, Junk's vote also poor less opportunistic but possibly pre-emptive.
Does Haza make posts like this as town? This seems night and day to last game. Like he's very in depth analysing who is town/scum paired and what to do in regards to certain people flipping a certain way, seems like he's just being pre-emptive in creating shade wherever he can

So you think he’s more likely to be scum, but you’re voting somebody that you think is town if he is?
This is a good point as well from my good deceased friend Poyser

Because I liked your points and think he’s the better target, but you’re voting for Juice despite what u said about Haza so im like why is poyser voting juice over haza rn

Vote Haza
I can't decide whether or not this looks good or bad for Junk. Juice was already at 5 votes at this JUNKture so this could either be seen as a genuine vote or one to sort of make it look like she was uninvolved in the Juice side of things.

I think Haza opening with more of a "content" kinda post is different than usual and I also think CP feels slimy.
why do you think cp feels slimy?

re:haza im seeing ur using different. good. i had trouble putting my feeling on his first few posts and I think you nailed it. last few games by memory he had a fairly lenghty fluff phase did he not?

like voting odo and sticking his vote there for a while n not really doing much?
ninja'd I was also about to ask this

I'm generally not too interested in the Blaine and Juice directions because they seem like easily exploitable players to me. And I really hated how CP instantly went "probably scum BG" wrt Blaines claim, seems like the nudgy sorta post scum CP would make.

vote CP
What's your read on Blaine to stem from this?

I don’t sense weakness
Can you elaborate on this please.

Now, old me could force the issue here, but I don’t wanna just have Poyser killed without input from the gang
:slip:

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
OMG Odo killed Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
firendly reminder if ur a vig (if we have one , sad) DONT SHOOT LOL

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What's your read on Blaine to stem from this?
I don't even have a play-based read on Blaine, his entrance posts were a buncha nothing to me and I thought there was a good chance people were just going for low hanging fruit.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't even have a play-based read on Blaine, his entrance posts were a buncha nothing to me and I thought there was a good chance people were just going for low hanging fruit.
Based on CP's post do you think they'd be aligned?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Based on CP's post do you think they'd be aligned?
No, I don't think CP busses his teammate there and he could easily take the stance that lynching the claimed BG isn't something he wants to do cause, well, it's d1 and it's the BG.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
id be very careful with the blaine no being exod too. could be a setup to a future mislynch. tread lightly