Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I only watch ECW like once a month, I flip through and see Christian on there and marked the fuck out. I don't care that he's on ECW, as long as it's not SD. And that TJ Wilson guy and Nattie are one ECW now too. I'll be watching ECW every week now. Just disapointed I missed his entrance (Christian). Bournes coming back soon, already airing promos for that. But as Hometown Kid said, if Kingston, Benjamin, and Matt were still on there (they were all pulled too early), ECW would be the best show.

Edit: I haven't heard his theme yet, hoping it's epic.

Nation

He should definitely be on either RAW or SD. But hopefully he will just be on ECW for a little while to win the title and then move up to the big leagues.

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
I NEVER watch ECW, and the day I decide to turn it on, there I see Christian walking to the ring. I personally dont agree with him being on ECW. I would rather have him on Raw.

The Rated R CMStar

On Raw he would be nothing, even lower than a midcarder. On SD, unless he was related to Edge, it would be the same.

At least, now he will get a WM win getting the title and becoming the face of ECW

PeepShow

I wouldn't bet on him lasting long. Twice now he's left because he didn't like how he was being treated, and if THIS is any indication of the future, things just got a lot worse in his eyes.

lol

I liked his debut even though I really haven't seen it completely yet. I seriously doubt he'll be with this program long. Hopefully just till Bourne returns then he can have Swagger @ Mania and Christian can be in MITB.

Hometown Kid

To be fair ECW wrestlers appear on all 3 brands so it's not like he can't randomly show up on one of the 2 big brands if he needs some extra exposure by the way.

noumenon

I was watching Scrubs on ABC...it was 9:50 and Scrubs was on commericial break. I was like "Oh shit, lemme just check out ECW real quick." I switched channels and my TV kinda fragged for a second but I caught a glimpse of him and was like "HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!?" When the channel finally popped in I kinda just sat there for a second in awe.

Here's the thing, Christian was never a main eventer...sure in TNA he was...but this isn't TNA. He was a mid carder upon his departure and I really think he should be pretty happy to be thrust right into a world title picture. Sure, it's the ECW title but did anyone really expect him to challenge Cena or Edge fresh off a return?
None of us ever expected an ECW return, so WWE pulled a nice swerve there.

I must admit, he and Swagger worked EXTREMELY well together. Really solid hard hitting match. I still haven't seen his return promo or anything so I can't comment on that. I'm just happy to see him back and I really think ECW is the right place for him right now.

EDIT...BIG EDIT: I just read up on his return promo "You could never cut it in this company, that's why you left." What a fuckin shot in the balls..lol. I really hope this return works out for him and they don't bury him on ECW.

xtremebadass

That was "WTF Moment of the Millenium" right there.

1. Christian's comeback

2. Christian's comeback on ECW

3. Christian on ECW

4. Christian's comeback followed by his first match

5. Christian wrestling in a 4 sided ring

6. Christian wrestling on ECW

7. Christian wrestling Jack Swagger of all people

8. Christian winning his first match back

9. Christian's win was very WWE-esque with interference WTF

10. Did I mention Christian on...ECW?

noumenon

Honestly...they couldn't let him go clean over Swagger?? REALLY?
I was really excited at first, now it's all starting to sink in.
Poor Christian... I think this run may in WWE may be pretty short lived. Sorry to jinx it already.

(and for anyone who was wondering, that's definately Story of the Year doing his theme now)

Great One

OMFG, holy shit, can't believe Christian returned what the fuck. I saw people talking about the "Best ECW ever" and TJ Wilson returning.. so I checked the ECW homepage and saw Christian I literally almost pissed my pants and thought I was on drugs or something. Fucking unbelievable and awesome. But sucks in a way, since now I have to watch ECW. =/

He'll work his way back up, but this is probably the most best, smart, and logical choice. He had to come back as a face, just listen to that reaction he's over as well, so he couldn't be near Edge.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Could've been better, but still pretty decent

MikeRaw

I don't like this, I really don't.
On ECW? Come on. I can see if it's to try to make ecw better, but this isn't the way to do it. If they want to make ecw more respectable, this makes sense. But one guy doesn't change it. They should've brought in other "respectable" guys to ecw first, and then Christian, to have him add to it. Right now, he;s just one bright spot, and I see way more oppurtunities on Raw for him.
Would he win a world title or main event on Raw or SD? Probably not.
But he'd at least start out higher up, and even if he stayed in the mid card, he would be more valuable and it'd be better for him to be in the midcarrd or uppermidcard on SD than main eventing ECW.

However, it's good to see him back.

noumenon

Had he debuted on RAW or Smackdown I think he would have gotten a bit louder of a reaction...sounds weird...but I get the feeling people although happy to see him were a bit shocked to see him on ECW of all places.

xtremebadass

I loved the really little kids' faces. They were like...

"WTF! WHO IS THIS GUY!!!?!?!?! MY MOMMY ONLY LETS ME WATCH JOHN CENA AND WWE, WHO CAN THIS BE????"