Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
He returned tonight, FINALLY. but on ECW? for the ECW Title? this confuses me a little but i cant wait to see him back in the E

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm still in shock tbh.

Totally wasn't expecting that

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well glad the whole where he is going is over..

ECW is now my favorite of the 3 Shows because of this.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I froze in shock, this is great! Anyone who bitches about him on ECW can go die TBH.. ECW is perfect for him IMO, this is just freaking insane.

PeepShow

lmao

I was watching ESPN and I got texted by somebody from another forum saying "CHRISTIAN ON ECW OMG!" and I was like "lmao, stfu" and 5 minutes later I turn it on and I see a recap of his thing with Swagger.

I'd much rather have him on Raw, but as long as he isn't on SD, I'll be happy. ECW Title isn't exactly what'd I'd like for him, but I'm sure before long he'll get back to Raw or something bigger. Great to see him back OMFG.

lmao

I was watching ESPN and I got texted by somebody from another forum saying "CHRISTIAN ON ECW OMG!" and I was like "lmao, stfu" and 5 minutes later I turn it on and I see a recap of his thing with Swagger.

I'd much rather have him on Raw, but as long as he isn't on SD, I'll be happy. ECW Title isn't exactly what'd I'd like for him, but I'm sure before long he'll get back to Raw or something bigger. Great to see him back OMFG.

:roflmao:

Hometown Kid

The only problem I have is this, aside from stupid storyline purposes why did they have to take all of the other stars off the brand? Imagine how much better ECW would look if Shelton, Hardy, and Kofi were still around? They could have brought in a 2nd belt and had a legit 3rd competitor in the brand totem pole. Christian is about as big a star as Matt was so the show is basically the same.

This is still much better than Christian on SD though and was a cool surprise...and Christian himself will be fine for now.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i was actually watching the Marine :poster_oops: and my brother got a text saying to turn it to SciFi. I freaked out when i saw im.

And too bad that TJ Wilson's debut is gonna be overshadowed by Christians return. we will probably be seing the New Foundation soon

Reaction score
I didn't know or care for Christian Cage when I started following the WWE/TNA recently, but this ongoing hype of his return + watching history of E&C + the kickass titantron, and I now rate him bigtime.

PeepShow

I'm just pissed I missed it live. Gunna have to DL it and burn it now. :n:

i was actually watching the Marine :poster_oops: and my brother got a text saying to turn it to SciFi. I freaked out when i saw im.

And too bad that TJ Wilson's debut is gonna be overshadowed by Christians return. we will probably be seing the New Foundation soon

New Foundation on ECW=more win

Reaction score
And they've started promoting Evan Bourne's return, and debuted a very athletic and high-flying Tyson Kidd.

This was a groundbreaking ECW tonight.

Hometown Kid

Also I like Christian's new remixed "Just Close Your Eyes" theme. I'll definitely be downloading that. :y:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Wow. Forget about "have fun jobbing to Triple H," looks like Jack Swagger will be getting that honor. :shifty:

Nice to see him back, but I wouldn't bet on him lasting long. Twice now he's left because he didn't like how he was being treated, and if THIS is any indication of the future, things just got a lot worse in his eyes.