• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian, Atheist, or Other?

monkeystyle

Goldberg was unable to call a match in the ring, and had approximately 3 moves in his entire aresenal.

Goldberg himself has admitted that he's not a very good wrestler.

He sucks, and he ended Bret Hart's career. So he doubly sucks.

xtremebadass

I have to go with HBK or Jericho, they could put on a match like no one else can

3lions

Crzysteveo911 = Unknowledgable, wind-up merchant.

Nobody this side of the millenium can say Goldberg is the best. During his run in WCW people may have been so caught up in his push that they may have truly believed that, but not now, surely.

You are obviously trying to be as stupid as you can be to get a reaction off other members.

Crzysteveo911

Crzysteveo911 = Unknowledgable, wind-up merchant.
You are obviously trying to be as stupid as you can be to get a reaction off other members.

Are u serious if i wanted to get a reaction out of other members i would have done other stuff, u cant be serious, u must be another hart fan to say goldberg suks so deal with it, its my opinion

xtremebadass

I like Goldberg, he is one of my favs, but he wasn't really a wrestler, he was the Batista/Lashley of his generation, but ended up with moderate success