Christian, Atheist, or Other?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Goldberg fucking sucks big ass monkey cock,I should kill him bring him back to life and then kill him again.

03mnm

Reaction score
Greatest of all time would have to be either Sting or Eddie Guerrero

xtremebadass

Sting hasn't been on track lately, he has been dragging you gotta admit, but everyone kinda drags in TNA

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Greatest of all time is Bruno Sammartino or Lou Thez or Ric Flair

xtremebadass

THEZ PRESS!, I love that, that's how I remember Lou Thez

xtremebadass

^^^I second that motion, Matt Hardy is one of the best tag wrestlers, although he is pretty good singley if someone gives him a mutha fuggin chance, ho's lol, im ballin right now

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
Bret Hart, Jericho, Austin, Benoit, Eddie, HBK, Taker, Triple H...should i keep going?

Currently i say Kennedy & Benjamin, maybe Punk but WWE needs to let him do his own moveset more.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Matt Hardy is freakin awesome, Im goin with HBK no one puts on a show like him, followed by Taker, Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, HHH, Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Benoit, Sting, as for the other notable mentions, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, and as for girls, gotta go with Lita and Trish Stratus tied for first

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
So yeah in this thread we are discussing religion. You can state your religion if you have one or if your atheist, and state why you believe in what you believe. Others can challenge you and maybe spark some discussion for some debates.

I will start and state that I am a Christian. I am a Christian and believe in God because I have felt proof that he is real, throughout my life. Also in the Old Testament of the Bible, things are written by a man, and it ends up coming true in the new Testament that is written by another man. People may have written the Bible but God spoke to them and inspired them what to write.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Since this idea came up between a chat we were having I'll post my beliefs.

You seem very into your religious beliefs seeing as this is the second thread I've seen you make about it. That is very good. It is good to be in touch with your spiritual side. I am a little different, though. I am in touch with my spiritual side, but I like do things based off entertainment. So my religious beliefs can't take a backseat for this. Myself, I worship a demoness named Lilith who was originally in the place of Eve in the Bible if you look up the roots and origins.

This doesn't mean that I deny God's existence. I feel there is a supernatural world beyond us or I wouldn't even attempt worshiping such a entity. We just can't fully understand the world beyond us with just the Bible. Now, I'm sure a lot of people are going to call me insane, but this also means if you believe in God yourself you also believe that there are Evil spirits as well.

I choose to live like this and it's led to a fun life. That is all we can ask for on Earth is to be able to enjoy life.

the Reaper

Reaction score
i deffinetly believe in God, i dont go to church too much but i do occasionally and when i do its a Babtist church so i guess im a Babtist/Christian