• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno Debut Promo!

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
[video=youtube;g-WK-rbeMsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-WK-rbeMsU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Skip to 2:40! He's still that Young Knockout Kid!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Thought this was quite good, I hope he gets to do a lot of promos when he gets on TV.

W-olf

Reaction score
Ok so I can see a few KO's in his future but what happens when its been a year and they quit with that part of the gimmick? Thats more of a discussion question than a bashing I was more referring to how Goldberg started out for example and the streak.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Ok so I can see a few KO's in his future but what happens when its been a year and they quit with that part of the gimmick? Thats more of a discussion question than a bashing I was more referring to how Goldberg started out for example and the streak.

A lot of his wrestling builds off of the gimmick. He's trained for the last few years in boxing to add to his gimmick so, I don't think it will end that quickly. It would be wasting something that works so well. Plus, Chris is a master of promos. He can go on about anything and make it awesome. His series of Eddie Kingston promos are a good example.

Castiel

Reaction score

If they quit with the gimmick the promo isn't valid anymore so it doesn't matter... plus it will have been a year and I doubt anyone will be looking at his debut promo still.

I like it, glad he got that he concusses with his kicks and KO's with his elbows in there! "It's Kassius... OHNO!" is a nice line.

W-olf

Reaction score
Well that answers that but I wasn't referring to mic work anyone can see he can go there and I didn't and don't know the character as I dont get ROH damn it . I look forward to him in the ring and on the mic actually . As for a year from now still watching this promo ... hmm maybe I'll surprise ya earlier today alone I was watching them from Dusty and Hawk from like 1988 hehe .

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
YES MAH MAN! and keeping the same gimmick. Lol will be a WWE superstar awesome so happy they kept the KO perfect!

Castiel

Reaction score
Well that answers that but I wasn't referring to mic work anyone can see he can go there and I didn't and don't know the character as I dont get ROH damn it . I look forward to him in the ring and on the mic actually . As for a year from now still watching this promo ... hmm maybe I'll surprise ya earlier today alone I was watching them from Dusty and Hawk from like 1988 hehe .

Yeah but I'm sure the Dusty & Hawk promos aren't obscure developmental debut promos.... Heck, I still watch old Hawk promos, I've got to my dose of "WELL!"