Chris Brown Reacts to Grammy Loss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This_Guy, I hate you so much at this moment. I hadn't even considered marriage yet. Oh man. this is gonna be hell. Actually I don't really hate you, but you know what I mean.

Also, this means I am going to have to either a) cut down on weed, booze, and smokes, or b) cut them out all together, and that does not make me happy either.

And finally, I hope its not a girl. I don't wanna be arrested 16 years from now for killing her skeezy boyfriend.

This Guy

What if its a boy and he's gay? you may still have to kill his sleezy bf

This Guy

ah so its more of a concern that some sleezy person knocking up your child. I can relate to that.

Reaction score
hahahahaha, this guys got you. by the way, even ifyou dnt get married you'll probly have to cuz back on one of em, i recomend smokes becuz they're the least fun out of all 3, i mean i like em, but if it were to come down to it weed > cigarettes

monkeystyle

Reaction score
nah I can't smoke a doobie unless I can follow it up with a cig.

I am far more attatched to the cigs

Reaction score
nah I can't smoke a doobie unless I can follow it up with a cig.

I am far more attatched to the cigs

if I were you I would just deny deny deny deny

well, i can see that, cigs have other **** to get addicted to em. im the same way, btu i dnt neeed to smoke a cig after a doobie, i just get a little higher, thast all.

lol, hows he gonan deny that he had sex with his girlfriend, hes not in the 7th grade, couples get busy.