Chris Brown Reacts to Grammy Loss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So MonkeyStyle is gonna be a Daddy....

And I am none too ****ing happy about it.

But its my fault too. I didn't wrap that **** up. So I gots to be takin my responsibility.

She's very catholic as well so there is no abortion on the horizon. I can't say I'm displeased about that though. Its a rather distasteful option, but at the same time, it would solve all the problems like that.

So after discussing its down to keeping it, or giving it up for adoption. I really get no choice though, and I have to support whatever she chooses. Which is hard because I know what I want, but once again, I'm at least 50% to blame for this.

So fellas, let this be a lesson to you. Use a penis sheath, it'll save ya. I never ever wanted kids, now... well I may not have a choice in the matter.

Unless of course someone can put me in touch with Snitsky. :shifty:

v1-power

Reaction score
i feel sorry for ya man remember too much sugar means no fun for you when your son is old enough for sugar but i hope you get your way i dont want children either

WeztSide

Reaction score
Nice to see ur a Daddy monkeystyle lol enjoy :D

xtremebadass

Mini Monkey runnin around, welleven though you didn't want it congrats on bein a daddy, but I am also very sorry

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Congrats and sorry, like Xtreme said.

lol, when i first saw the title of the thread, this is what was runnin trhough my mind.

Oh god. please sweet god, dont let this be happening! Get in the bunkers! Oh God, please, NO! Not again! Please! I'm sorry! Whatever i did I'm sorry. please forgive me! Why must you ahve done this to the human race!?

This Guy

Sorry Monkey, I don't really feel sorry for you. No offense, but dude, that was just being A Class Stupid. Also, being a father myself, I love it. Nothing makes me happier then when I walk in the house after a crappy day of work and my one year old daughter jumps up from whatever she's doing and gets all hyper and happy to see me crawling as fast as her tiny body can get her to me. Then I pick her up and she gives me a huge hug. It makes all the crap of the day go away.

I am curious though, if she's quite catholic as you say, um, if it hasn't happened yet, get ready for the whole preasure to make her an honest women. (which when you think about it, is a retarted saying since just cause you get married before the kids born doesn't make it any less of a sin in the Christian faith)

And finally, WTF dude, your going to be molding and shaping this young mind and its going to be as warped as you. Dude, you should have been forced by the Canadian government to get the snip snip before you even had sex the first time. lol

Well I don't feel sorry for ya, but good luck...you'll need it.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Congratulations, youre gonna be a family guy.

You should be happy, or not, but expect alot of responsibilty with it.

Wrestling Station

Well, congratulations and sorry if it makes you feel disappointed due to a sudden baby! Dont tell me it is one storyline made by Vince McMahon? I think you need to feud with Snitsky! or take it to the backstage brawl and complete the feud! hehe

ok, talking seriously, i wish you all the luck and the blessings from God to support you with this big responibility :)

Reaction score
Congrarts and Good luck man they can be very anoying sometimes

its a blessing in diguise youll be happy with it

Reaction score
damn dude, that sucks. im sad to say, my gf has missed her period for a bout 2 weeks now, cuz i didn't wrap it before i tapped it. i still got my fingers crossed though. you, you should tell her exactly what you wanna do, becuz it is 50% your choice, like chuck said.

MJ807

Reaction score
I like This Guy don't feel sorry for you at all I'm sure many of you don't know this but I have a one year old daughter with my fiance' and it is the best feeling in the world when you see her crawling at you after work and now she is starting to walk and it is great. We weren't planning for this like you and I was sceptacle in the begining like you but after she was born it was amazing. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Now its time to show off :)
rxHzkmr9x9tIZkiqlVYCd5uJPzWPX7uR